POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. You can’t really “rent” a club unless you’re talking about using them for flashes. And how much they go for depends entirely on the owner!

But you can create a club of your own for 200 million / 100 ecs!

2. Thank you

Muschi likes this.
  3. On Christmas hunt, is it going to have invite parties or no?
    Thanks

4. As you have already been told. No one but ata knows when invites or promos are going to happen

5. Someone find my thread i did ages ago where i did a challenge to see how long it would take to unlock all normal partys. I cant find it

6. Thanks sorry for bothering so much. It’s because I heard some people said that Christmas will have invite parties so I just wanna ask. Thanks

7. People say alot of things. The best they can do is guess

Vo likes this.
  8. 😣😣😣

9. You hanging out with psychics?

10. Why am I being attacked if I'm not in sfw?

11. Some people do it just coz. Unless you getting hit a fuck ton of times dont worry bout it. Keep your energy empty and you cant get hit

LilacHeaven and Muschi like this.
  12. When a hunt finishes can the timer boxes for that hunt be either free or 1m game money to open? 😒🙃😂 that would be amazing to me.

LacedKitty likes this.
  13. Timer boxes are free to open already?

Cinnabun, Sansa, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  14. Is it really against ToU to advert someone being a scammer in campus/pub when they are?
    It wasn’t even something major, like it was a volley, but they blocked me and everything 😂 although when their price is high enough, it will be a serious loss for those who spend billions on her

15. Yes. It really is. Go read tou if you wanns know what you can and cant do. Its also not a scam to ask to be vollyd. People with that much cash are smart enuf to know if they are under priced or over priced just leave them to it

Corgi likes this.
  16. It falls under public defamation, which is against ToU.

Corgi and Muschi like this.
  17. hi everyoneee,

hope everyone is having a great day or night!

just wondering, i got a cloudpaca from a pizza party. does it do anything or is it just a collectible? like, idk why it’s worth 75 ec. it’s super cute! i’ve just never heard of it before :)

18. Just for show cant do nothing with it

BEARCRUMBS and Muschi like this.
  19. Got it, ty!

20. Ok so y is it that we have to wait so long for these timer boxes then only recieve very small amounts of quest items and be lucky to get hunt items or furniture. It feels like we put time into waitin for those boxes and dont get anythin for it. Also y is there no special upgrade materials for the dogs in the 12hr pet capsule, is there another means of gettin these?