Gimme food ideas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Whats some not shit food that has a desent amount of calories in it? Does that even exist. Idc bout counting calories thats not what this is for. Just tryna eat better n make sure im eating enuf

[​IMG]

I got alot of calories to try get at dinner time 😩😂😂

2. Higher protein foods are good, like salmon or almonds.

3. Waaayyyyyy to expensive salmon here is $45 a kilo. N cant have nuts they make my throat go weird

4. High in calories =/= healthier.

5. Try downloading a app off google play, they have lots of ones with healthy recipes that you can follow to make at home.

6. What app

7. Idk what that sign thingy means

8. Just search in google play " healthy food recipes " a lot of them will pop up.

9. For calories on a budget go for carbs.

For nutrient dense foods on a budget go for veggies & legumes.

Add seasoning, spices, and/or condiments for flavor

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  10. An equal sign with a slash through it means something is not equal.

I mainly cook Asian dishes, they're especially great if you want something filling and decently cheap (especially if you go to an Asian market) but if you need something quick/easy, opt for high carbs (rice, pasta, and potatoes).

11. [​IMG]

I made this. It doesn't have a name, it's just a thing that I make sometimes.

It's pan fried chicken chopped up and baked with spaghetti, ham, and peas, all in cheese sauce (half swiss and half mozzarella)

It's good. Used up some leftover chicken from last night. It costs about $8 to make and feeds 6 with leftovers.

We decided to eat carbs this month, because of the holidays.

12. Potatoes, olive oil, rice, canned tuna, chicken, broccoli, pumpkin, zucchini, peas, beans.

13. Are you not able to have any kind of nuts at all??

14. Idk. Havnt tried all them but the ones i have tried all make my throat go weird so i dont dont having them