A Hunt Box Suggestion

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Corgi, Dec 4, 2020.

?

Would you support removing POTD amps from Hunt boxes?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Stop whining and spend that money 💰

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Yes, but not Otaku or Art Skool

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. At the risk of being bashed as a whiner, why don’t we take those “super rare” POTD amps out of Hunt boxes?
    It’s a bit disappointing getting 4 Bro code amps, when my main goal of opening Hunt boxes is to get an avi. Not even going to address Furni drop rates, because Furni boxes solve that.

However, there’s already a low chance of anything other than shards dropping in Hunt boxes, so why include POTD amps?
    To be fair I would appreciate Otaku and Art Skool amps to remain, but I can likely count the times I’ve gotten either amp from Hunt boxes on one hand.

2. I had this thought of the amps. But not everyone can afford being in a cc.. speaking off, ima go use an amp bc I have so many

3. There wasn’t an idc button 🥲

Anyways, this actually doesn’t affect me any. But I believe keeping all amps would be fine. There are a lot of players who don’t admin or book for cc or kini sessions. Instead, they chill in POTD clubs. I’m sure it’s nice to amp up some of those bland parties when they receive amps. My thoughts

4. I definitely appreciate that they give cash, but I feel there’s a fair amount of opportunity vía spinner, Hunt rewards, and sometimes story passes to to get them. I tend to get amps from spinner, and it’s helpful in the parties that give very little cash for sure 🤔 My biggest issue with them being in Hunt boxes is really that they take opportunities away from possibly getting an avi, which is mostly why I open Hunt boxes.
    I don’t care much about furni drops in reg boxes, but maybe they could be put as “rare” instead of “super rare” like the avis

5. Definitely agree about POTD clubs benefiting from amps, but I would love to have those amps maybe placed in “rare” versus “super rare” alongside avis 😅🤧
    They affect drops, for example I got 4 Bro code amps in a row and each time I held my breath hopping it was an avi

Alicia likes this.
  6. Oh jeez that does have to suck when all you want is the avi

Alollofern and Corgi like this.
  7. That’s my main reason for posting, although I do feel bad for not considering how difficult it can be for newer players to get POTD amps 😅
    I’ll likely send a help ticket to perhaps make a case for moving the amps to “rare” versus “super rare” since those tend to be Hunt items, which amps aren’t

Alicia likes this.
  8. That sounds like a good idea

Alollofern and Corgi like this.
  9. Amps are useful