POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. What I’ve been taught was a person’s hire value is half their stats! For example, if someone was 40 mcs, their hire value should roughly be around 20 trillion! Hippie that helps!

2. That isn't true.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Has there been an attempt to remove the POTD amps from the hunt boxes? It’s incredibly disappointing when I get 4 Bro code amps instead of anything Furni related or an avi (the whole reason I’m opening boxes).
    I’m good with keeping the limos, care packs and such; however, these amps are extra fluff and there’s already a low chance of Furni dropping, so the amps add insult to injury

4. I mostly calculate based on this theory that HV is half of their stats(if it's in kcs) and one third of their stats(if it's in MCs)
    Like if someone is 50kcs their HV must be 25b
    And if someone is 6mcs their HV must be 2T.

5. I don't think🌝anyone pointed it out so far. It also reminds me of the fact that people get DNs on opening pimd/mod crates. Well it's all luck😔

Corgi likes this.
  6. That DN drop happened to me in a PIMD crate actually 🌚😂 It seems my luck with Hunt boxes isn’t too good, but I don’t even want Furni at this point from them. I think I’ll try to address at least removing those amps via forum or help ticket. Like I don’t have many of them, but I use those POTD amps as a joke aside from Art Skool and Otaku (which rarely drop from Hunt boxes anyways)

7. Lmaoooo same happened with me from Mod crate😔🖖🏼 our luck sucks. Well surely that will be great because anyways except art sloop other potd amps are 🚮

Corgi likes this.
  8. Lmao, honestly 😂 I forget the other amps are there half the time. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my box drop woes!

9. Amps are good tho. Why you want to remove getting more cash

10. I definitely appreciate that they give cash, but I feel there’s a fair amount of opportunity vía spinner, Hunt rewards, and sometimes story passes to to get them. I tend to get amps from spinner, and it’s helpful in the parties that give very little cash for sure 🤔 My biggest issue with them being in Hunt boxes is really that they take opportunities away from possibly getting an avi, which is mostly why I open Hunt boxes.
    I don’t care much about furni drops is reg boxes, but maybe they could be put as “rare” instead of “super rare” like the avis

11. Ive never got a amp from the spinner and story pass is ec only for anything propr good like amps and in hunts they high up in drop tier to. Taking them out of boxes would turn them into pay to get only pritty much

Corgi likes this.
  12. I’ll give you that, I forget it’s higher up for story items, and oh? I thought there were amps for one them, but I’m still too New so I’m sorry for that fail lolz 🤔 but I do feel strongly about moving them at least to “rare” versus “super rare” since it can cost real money to open Hunt boxes and getting an amp is pretty disappointing 🤧

13. As an added explanation, I got 4 Bro code amps but since they’re “super rare” I was praying perhaps it was an avi or maybe even a shelf item. Instead it was the amp, and it definitely disappointed me since it was from boxes I had bought keys for

14. Yehh brocode and vip amps suck lol coz them sets are hard

Corgi likes this.
  15. Hi i want to delete my account because i'm trying this game but i want to go out to reset my account

16. You cant ata took that ability out years ago. Tap cog in top left then go acount then device linking then disconnect. Then make a new account. But you can only do that once your account is 24hrs old

Muschi likes this.
  17. What might be some reasons that a cat flash is cancelled?

18. Ask the person that cancelled it only they know why

19. Not enough bookings or a change in availability for either the host(s) or dropper(s) are the main reasons.

Hoal and Sansa like this.
  20. How much do clubs usually rent for??