Whats bad

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Dec 2, 2020.

1. What do i do thats annoying or bad or both

2. Not posting enough

Kefo likes this.
  3. Got no complaints here

Muschi likes this.
  4. So was all the people saying it lying to me?

5. Idk but they'd have to speak up

Muschi likes this.
  6. If anyone’s annoyed it’s a them problem

Muschi likes this.
  7. They never do. They never say why

8. If its not a im annoying thing. Then i needa know wtf else is wrong with me so i can fix it but i cant do shit when no one saying nothing

9. dont “fix” yourself just to please others
    if you’re happy with yourself and know exactly who you are as a person then there’s no need to adjust the way you are to suit the needs of anyone but yourself

do you
    don’t do anyone else

Muschi and -Amy- like this.
  10. Idk who i am at all pritty much everything about me confuses me. But i do know 100% that theres something wrong with me i just needa somehow figure out what n then fix it

11. i think we all think something is wrong with us, that’s a part of growing up/a part of life in general

you make mistakes, you live, and you learn and you try to better yourself as much as possible in the timeframe of your life

it is nobody’s duty to point out your flaws like that and if they do that’s not even a thing cause it’s biased opinion anyway

only YOU know yourself better than everyone else

Muschi likes this.
  12. Idk me tho. I was serious bout that. 10yrs of my life i was wastd and berly remember shít. The time before that i only have random memories here and there almost everything my mind has aparently blocked out. I remember very little of my life. But there is something wrong with me. Why else would people not wanna talk to me really. Im always told i have a greaf personality and will get loads of friends. But they don't be my friend n other people dont to. I get most people cant handle me when im mega hypo n but thats not all the time. So there gotta be something else. I needa fix it

13. You've had some trauma for sure but you're a good guy. You try to help people in here, you run games, and I don't think you do it in an annoying way.

Muschi likes this.
  14. Try to. Its boring playing on my own some times

15. Ik the feeling.... 😔👌

16. K so listen up.

I was on seizure medication for 12 years. I remember no one and barely any events from school. I have look them up in my year book or ask my siblings. I was pretty much a zombie during those years. So I get that it's tough to remember who you are and what you like faze.

But I have determined that it doesn't matter who you were and what you liked. What matters is who you are now and what you like now. People grow.

So basically your only problem is that you aren't confident in yourself, yet. That will come when you realize the past really doesn't matter.

You're a new person now, so go be that person confidently.

Victoria, Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  17. People dont like now me. I needa fix it. Seeing the messages n shit ik people liked me more when was wastd all the time n but idk wtf i was doing different then

18. Personally I don’t think there’s anything you’ve done that really bothered me. I enjoy our interactions and I know you tend to have good intentions so I don’t see a need for change.

However, if you’re seeking self improvement, I have noticed that you tend to be very straightforward and blunt. That’s a personality trait that I can appreciate, but I know that some people are sensitive and unaccustomed to that kind of social approach and may even call you rude.

Again, I personally appreciate your honesty and bluntness but I guess some individuals don’t see it that way.

Cinnabun and Muschi like this.
  19. I like you more now

PhilnHigh, Victoria and Muschi like this.