LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Encore Performance: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Why is this released when people already burned their dns during first few days of bf?and to complete the first tier, you have to burn 21 dns!! We already spend money for bf!

itsclara, Karly, gonegirl8 and 6 others like this.
  2. Yes of course

3. You are supposed to repeat everything. The quests in the 1m cash story pass is the 1st time loop. Click here for the Story Tiers and Rewards thread

Karly and Muschi like this.
  4. I completed the party both parts with the 800 movie posters and then the use 8 doctor notes and the complete 12 parties. It did not give me the avi and it started the watch pass all over!! Like what the heck!!

GERALT-OF-RIVlA likes this.
  5. Ahhh nvm

6. You are supposed to repeat it 3 times. Click here for the Story Tiers and Rewards thread. It should give you more info!

Karly and Muschi like this.
  7. Please do giftable story passea again. Not all of us can afford it. :(

8. That 3rd tier AVIIII

9. So what's the drop rate of reporter's recorder, ATA? Don't play with $25 like this... Taking forever for it to drop but only 2 months ish for the task.

Plus next time the free pass should actually be free and not asking for dns etc.

Karly, drunas, gonegirl8 and 7 others like this.
  10. So is the VIP worth it or not ? Whatโ€™s the vote so far ?

yatri likes this.
  11. Perhaps people would have been more accepting of this pass if it was released during the first day of BF. Most free players have saved up 24 dns to use, it's the timing that doesn't sit well with people. Considering it's a cash pass task.

itsclara, Karly, Prim and 17 others like this.
  12. unanimous decision;
    Is it worth it? You get to repeat tasks 3x for each tier reward seems more of a hassle to me than anything so probably not.

Will people still buy it?
    Yes yes they will and whine to kingdom come about how horribly executed this story pass was. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

imagine. ๐ŸŒš
    Most of these story passes require you to drop a cat or catS plural
    Now times that by 3 ๐ŸŒ

oh the raging there will be.

13. There's a thread here that shows everything if you wanna check it out! clicky click

Muschi and Corgi like this.
  14. These types of story passes have never required a cat to be dropped. Only the "short" story passes for a VIP avatar do. Plenty to critique about the story pass but accurate information is a must.

15. Stealing halos energy sword I see

16. The new company has to remake the money they invested in ATA back somehow y'know

17. Alright, so did anyone got the VIP and can tell me (pls) if itโ€™s worthy going for it?? Is it like standard one that you basically have to repeat the steps 3 times for every avi or does it have a different dynamic??
    If anyone got it pls tell me๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Xoxo

_-Star-_ likes this.
  18. You can check the story tiers here: link

Karly, DoIIface and Muschi like this.
  19. If we buy cash story pass so we canโ€™t get the avatar

20. This is correct, exactly like the last 249ec story pass we had.

Muschi likes this.