LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Encore Performance: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Nov 30, 2020.

1. You better not touch the 1m version too cause you have to burn 24ecs 🌚

2. Waste of money

3. Not bad, looking forward to get my hands on them 🤣

4. I like the tier 4 Avis but idk I think I’m gonna skip on this

Sansa likes this.
  5. Dns. You don't have to spend any ec on the cash pass.

Muschi, Resting_Grinch_Face and Day like this.
  6. Guess who about to spend $50 on boxes its me ya boi 🤪

7. Maybe they’ll take into consideration their own playerbase at some point

we’ll never know ;)

Corgi likes this.
  8. I hate repeating things! Having to repeat the ec story as well is annoying. No fun in the surprise of what gunna come next ....

MtnDewMe, Dr_thc, Curvy and 8 others like this.
  9. I always get the cash ones since they give out good rewards, I just let them die out once they require ECs ever since that mess of a pass 😌

10. What’s the ultimate win on PIMD? Who is the current champion ?

11. I kinda wanted to buy the ec pass coz of the last tier avis but the cash pass is so 🥴🥴 having loops and using dns again and again for barley any good reward? Yeah no 🥴 im guessing the original concept of the cash pass was to provide some part of the story for people who don’t spend real money on pimd? Now that concept is dead i guess 🥴 i meaan people obviously used dns they saved up and releasing the pass on the last day when most are prolly outta dns? Lmaaooo nice one 🤠🤙🏼

SweetAsYoni, Curvy, Alondra and 15 others like this.
  12. LOL. Is this a joke? April Fools was like sooooo oooover long ago, it's already December... what are you even doing ATA?🙄🚪🚶

itsclara, SweetAsYoni, Khris and 10 others like this.
  13. Can we use dns on jobs instead of parties? Like, will they work either way for the quest?

Alicia likes this.
  14. They should.

Muschi and Danna like this.
  15. Yes, DNs used on jobs count as well.

Danna and Muschi like this.
  16. Is there a combo to not repeat? Like, one wrong answer and you go back to the start..

17. Hey ATA,
    Way to go be so greedy 😂 as if the Black Friday hunt wasn't a money making endeavor enough for you. You had to go Force us into using 8dns x3 times to get the basic avatars?
    Curses! CURSES! YOU GREEDY LIL HOBBITS

18. Wait till all the ppl who were like "omg cute avis" find out the amount of dns n shxt u have to do over n over in order to get the rewards🥴🥴

itsclara, mannavhan, 90sL0V3 and 2 others like this.
  19. Are you kidding? Holy fucking shit..I wish they understood some players are gonna have to wait for hunts drops for DNs because they can’t afford them. As if the pass wasn’t enough money they expect MORE?! And you have a point Black Friday drained a lot of banks for sure.

20. Oh wow I just spent 15 dollars on the dn, I won't be spending 30 more dollars for it to just repet itself. Screw that. Greedy ata gtfo

GERALT-OF-RIVlA likes this.