LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Feelin' Cozy, Might Delete in December

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Dec 1, 2020.

1. I’ll never enjoy having monthly avis being ONLY purchasable, but I’m very happy with the things made for this month. It looks like proper time was put in, especially with the dorm. I’ll be looking into getting an avi for once with my own money after quite some time 😌

Sansa, Muschi, Carrie and 1 other person like this.
  3. omgg those avis are gorgeous

4. That bunny girl avi 😍❤️❤️

5. This is amazing! Love it! 😍

6. For the first time, I couldn’t resist getting a monthly avi with my own money 🌚😂 well played Ata, well played 🥂

Zelda likes this.
  7. Oh these avas are nice!

8. Omg omg one yessssss love ittt

9. how do I post a picture here?

Kefo likes this.
  10. https://imgur.com/gallery/iXCctmv

11. Holy... insert expletive here.

These are the prettiest monthly avatars that I've seen in a long time! They are so classy and beautiful and everything is just on point. Cozy dorm too.

Currently crying in the corner though, because this avatar coin system is so disheartening, especially to those of us who don't spend a lot. And monthly boxes are dropping so rarely too.
    I wish we could buy the avatars with ecs like it was before, because I would totally get at least one of these. 😔 I am sad. Grieving the gorgeous avatars I won't get.

Regardless, your artists did an incredible job on this monthly content.

Affliction, Ida, Angelito and 9 others like this.
  12. I have a hunt suggestion but I have no clue how to post a thing on my own so here

I would like to make a suggestion for a hunt it could be like a different country thing where the avis that are different type of salesmen for instance there could be a soup cart person and the female or male could be a Baker or something and the stat items could be food from different parts of the world

13. Why must I be broke? I need those avis.

Carrie likes this.
  14. https://i.imgur.com/Ni1tEqY.jpg

15. curious
    [​IMG]

Minhyuk28 and --Tifa like this.
  16. Furry hunt. Cyoot.

17. Why these Avatars much better than in BF Avis🥺

18. Too bad everything is too expensive

19. 👁 Avis lookin nice these days. Not my style but the artist 10/10 homie