NEW FEATURE Rate My Room: A Brand New XC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Still don't get it,,, but still I just join today 🤣🥴

2. If you have any questions feel free to wall/add me :^)

Cinnabun and Muschi like this.
  3. Assist and rate my dorm please 🤗

4. Rate my dorm please 💕

5. Rate my dorm ❤️ Still trying to figure all out 🥰

6. How do you assist?

7. Make sure you design and submit a room first so you can be able to assist and like other rooms!

Open the Assist page from the Rate My Room XC and you can assist your friends' rooms there.

Muschi likes this.
  8. I don’t know if I’m the only one- but the contest keep taking furni OUT OF MY CONTEST DORM AND PUTTING IT IN MY REGULAR ROOM. Every single time, it’s taken pieces out of my full dorm. This one removed my nightstand and table and i took ss. Pls fix glitch- it’s screwing with the contest fairness

9. ^ nightstand table and lamp

10. You may want to send a ticket to support. They don't check technical problems mentioned on the forums.

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  11. I did thank you. They told me to make a post on Imgur, which my rs did for me cause I’m dumb.

Cavalera likes this.
  12. People keep asking to rate their dorms, but how do you like specific peoples dorms

13. Who is Zander? What is Zander's room? 🥴

14. I was going to ask a similar question, I know who Zander is but wheres his room? 🙃😂😳 or do we design a room best suited to Zander?

Providence likes this.
  15. I think they have to give you their # on the LB

16. I'm glad I'm not the only one asking about Zander! I figured I was missing a pop culture reference. Is he maybe a PIMD character from the quests and stories? I would still like an example of his room or personality so I know what I'm after!

17. Who is Zander? I would like to see a picture just so I can design a room that fits the character

18. Zoolander in a odd way?

19. Someone said a goth guy avi or story not sure 🤔

20. Yeah he usually appears on the 2nd or 3rd quest in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.