Rip off

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Disloyal, Nov 30, 2020.

1. PIMD is all about ripping off people. I bought this raven on my main, but I can't get bird feed from the capsules to upgrade it. Apparently, you get bird feed only if u get a bird from the capsule first. So why sell the pet for real money?

2. idk man. sounds like a you problem. why buy if you can get it for free?

Muschi likes this.
  3. Don't ask. It was my most stupid decision ever

4. o. rest in peace, man ):

Muschi likes this.
  5. And Bitcoin isn’t?
    Because it is assumed that you already have a bird, as most players do, since the parrot is typically the first pet you receive.

Phobia likes this.
  6. i thought the budgie one is the first one you receive. or whatever its called

7. I got the raven from the box within like 4 capsules after release

8. So explain to me how bitcoin is a rip off?

9. What part of b
    Eager to know too, hopefully you bought the dip 🌞

10. Also. Pips pay ya bills 📈💸

11. Why buy it when its free. Ive got lirily all of the new pets now. Only one i havnt got on this acc is the sphinx. It easy

12. I been buying. I have been telling these people about bitcoin since December 2018 when it was $3000

13. Feds promise of unlimited debt is a no Brainer that the risk on asset classes like stock and cryptos are gonna keep going higher. Whats gonna go down is the purchasing power of your money

14. :eek: yall out here getting pets from capsules??

15. Yea u gotta do the purple ones

16. Kefo I've opened a bunch of the purple ones, after I posted this I finally get he turtle and hamster......

Muschi and Kefo like this.
  17. It was a bit of a joke. I assumed you were bc it's hard to run out of them and it's common sense. But congrats!!

18. I like how this went from in-game pets to Bitcoin, I love a forum with depth. :^)

Cinnabun likes this.
  19. It’s nice to derail his threads like that so it gets a lock ;)

Phobia and Cinnabun like this.
  20. And yet u couldn't get a single thread of mine locked ever. What a loser!

PhilnHigh likes this.