NEW CONTENT 💎Birthstone Avatars 💎 - UPDATED: Nov. 22nd, 2022

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 27, 2020.

1. I'm a September baby and THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DESIGNED IT

Libra is pretty as well! (yeah I'm born at the end of September...)

________LyRiC_____ likes this.
  2. Confused as to why the November avis look so similar but the others are pretty

renamed31381, Alissic and Ciabatta like this.
  3. I get androgynous avis, but they could at least be more inclusive about it rather than one month being singled out. Including more in hunts/easy access avis for people who want them would be a much better idea.

For ones like the March, the hands are just very angular and sharp, even where knuckles are. If anything, plus sized should lead to softer features in the hands.

4. They gotta start somewhere, y’know? :^)

5. Why does november always gre done dirty with the ugly avatars? 😔

6. 👀Are we getting chubby guy avatars soon too? I remember the one guy avatar who was a gamer, he was in store when avatars costed 55ec. I don’t remember any chubby/curvy guy avatars after that though. Sorry if the term chubby is offensive to anyone...

Climax likes this.
  7. I have joked with friends that some of the hands look a bit abnormally large, other than that, the Avis were made very beautifully!

I personally like my birthstone (diamond) so I’m pretty satisfied with this set 🌚

8. Uhmm, okay.

9. January could have rocked with horns too

SweetAsYoni likes this.
  10. The APRIL AVI looks so bomb 🔥 🔥🔥

11. Not a fan of opal's designs honestly, really feel like they were SUPER lazy with those designs

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  12. I’m glad, they’re the only normal and kinda okay looking ones.

13. 54 sapphire shards needed, i have ruby, aqua, emerald, pearl, garnet, diamond

14. Completed

15. Love the avatar for Aquamarine. Very pretty and I love her body shape. Thank you ATA designers! 💕

16. Female garnet is ugly

17. I feel like July & December got played 🤧😢

18. What's the stats on them?

19. 60/60

20. I always end up hating my birth month avi😩 But the rest are cute.