Pub ad spam, and laggy crashes

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Devilish_Ryan, Nov 27, 2020.

1. It seems every time a new avatar collection or item comes out, everybody is spamming pub with their adds to the point the game legs severely, or crashes. My suggestion to the devs is make it a rule that all ads like I mentioned be only advertised on the forum. Makes it easier to find things for sale, and reduces the lag and spam on pub. Anyone else like that idea?

2. Not a fan personally. A lot of people can barely navigate forum. Campus is much faster. It wouldn't really get used at all if people couldn't trade there. But you only specified pub so I'm kind of confused. You want to get rid of trading in pub and campus? If it was only removed from pub it would all go to campus and the lag wouldn't change at all.

3. sorry no support from me, it's kinda annoying but that's just cause everyone is excited about it
    It'll die down soon

Phobia, Muschi and SarcasticSelkie like this.
  4. No thanks. Forums doesnt need this.

5. Pretty much the only things in campus chat are ads lol, I dont see a safe way to implement a rule like this. Everyone would probably just end up getting silenced. :/

6. Nahh. The lag is coz theres always bugs at the start of black friday promo

-Mrs_Mis-, Carrie and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. I’d like a sales chat channel.

-Mrs_Mis- and Devilish_Ryan like this.
  8. It was in the beta but they only added pub not the trade chat to

9. I don’t know that it would help to move everything to forums? Isn’t that just redirecting the supposed problem to another area of the game rather than getting rid of it?

10. They'll still post in pub/campus regardless of the rules lol. The avenues already exist for them to post here, they just choose not to.

Day likes this.
  11. Try. But you will probably find more people in pub and campus and it will bring you more business than forums.

12. If you think the channels are lagging your game, or you just simply don't like to have the pub there... You can unfollow it.

Scroll all the way past tutor chat and you'll find the option. Pretty easy fix.

I don't think the ads are responsible for lag though. A lot of new content was injected into the game, a lot of players are incredibly active this time of the year and making purchases and everything. The server hiccups are normal.

bb, -Mrs_Mis- and Muschi like this.