EVENT La Ville Lumiére

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 27, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

We may not be able to travel in the real world right now, but in a fantasy college game, anything can happen! 😏

Welcome to the City of Love!!!

Grab a café au lait and a croissant as you stroll the streets of Paris! Treat yourself to exquisite wine and cheese as the crew track down Carly and Zander. Be sure to check out the new avatars, furniture and items during this impromptu Black Friday trip!

Black Cat Cafe

[​IMG]

Take your half-price Hypnocat off to the Black Cat Cafe!

In this Black Friday edition of Cat Cafe, all players will deal around the same amount of damage, as long as they are able to successfully hit the party! This means that you won’t see any changes in your plunder per hit, but as a whole, most Clubs will see a higher total number of hits! Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Très chic. Give me that mini skirt!

Pop Star Avatar Shard Boxes 🎤✨

[​IMG]
    Available in the Store exclusively until December 15th at 12 PM Pacific Time!

At 149 ECs to open, these Pop Star Shard Boxes will drop at least 800 Mic Shards. These Shards are exactly what you'll need to blossom into the next pop sensation!

The Pop Star Avatars below will be available in the Store until December 27th at 12 PM Pacific Time!

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

Pet Styles

[​IMG]

These are available for purchase at varying prices until the end of La Ville Lumiére on Tuesday, December 1st at noon Pacific Time.

🖤BLACK FRIDAY EMOJI SPELL 🖤

Available throughout Black Friday, there will be a 🖤 black heart emoji 🖤 date available!

For 10 ECs, you and your RS get black hearts around your names for 24 hours! #gothiclove

Black Friday Furniture Box

[​IMG]

If you manage to get your hands on one of these Boxes, they'll be dropping La Ville Lumiére furniture at Levels 3, 5 and 8!

Event Furniture

[​IMG]

I could 100% work from home from this penthouse.

[​IMG]

These fancy furnishings will be available through Event boxes, the Parisian Shopping Furniture Box, and the Furniture Store!

#1 ATAMarceline, Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    San, Andrews_Lover, Nando and 21 others like this.
  2. SO PRETTY

3. TAKE MY MONEY

4. Coooool!

5. HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY EVERYONEEEEE

SirSpooky, Corvid, Alicia and 6 others like this.
  6. I came for the moneys.
    Glad it's 5x

Alicia likes this.
  7. 🌷🌷🌷

8. Came for the avis 🙃

9. 4d hunt...i knew it! lol

10. This is the hunt I go broke!

11. The pop star avatars 😍

12. Wow

13. Noice shard avis😃👍

14. WOW 😍

15. hmmmm cat aint discounted this time?

16. Um..... That cats aren't half off in the store 👀

AcidBurn23, GothThot and heIIbound like this.