Teen Drama

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Nov 26, 2020.

1. As a normal mid twenty something year old, I'm obsessed with watching 16 year olds lead really weird dramatic romances on my television. Anyone who remembers me from a few years ago, i was obsessed w riverdale. I tried out gossip girl over the summer and liked it and when I was like 11 I recall loving one tree hill. Anyone have any other cringy but you can't look away teen dramas that I can watch, it's now my favourite genre

Stephy likes this.
  2. GIRL this is my jam

Gilmore Girls
    Boy Meets World
    Emily in Paris
    Dash and Lily
    Pretty Little Liars
    The Fosters
    You’re the Worst
    Switched at Birth
    Atypical
    Life Unexpected
    Life with Derek
    Radio Free Roscoe

this is only the beginning I have so many shows i don’t know what to do with the knowledge ahahah

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. 👆🏻 Atypical is great. Just like it's name says it's not your typical cringey teenage drama/romance though.

I can't seem to get into those kind of shows, I only really got into Riverdale cause it was filmed nearby, same with Sabrina but I stopped watching Riverdale the season they started ripping off a shit ton of other films and shows. I don't even really like adult romance shows/movies. Too many cooties

I did watch The Half of It and that was kinda nice doe.

4. Eee I'll try em all. I found Pretty Little Liars hard to get into but I haven't tried any of the others so I is grateful for the list

Stephy likes this.
  5. Wait you’re near where riverdale was filmed? Girl same. I find it so fun seeing movies filmed nearby and recognizing the streets!

6. PLL can be hard to get into. I basically had to force myself past the first couple episodes but it’s just so ridiculous I fell in love 😂 haven’t watched the last season yet though. Same with VD

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  7. I think the only teen stuff i watched is drake n josh. I still follow them both. N also victorius? Coz ariana is hot no other reason i watched that 😂

Muschi likes this.
  8. Yes!! Same! Like the first season when they filmed at the drive-in, I still love going there. It's fun to try and figure out where they are. I just couldn't get passed the absolute cringe fest it turned into at season 4? I think it was.

Still casually watch Sabrina though.

They keep advertising all the Hallmark movies right now and a lot of those Christmas ones get shot here too. I get worked up just seeing the commercials though, so cheesy 😭

9. The Outer Banks. My daughter kept telling me to watch but I resisted. Then my husband and I watched the whole first season in about 5 days. It’s way better than I expected.

10. Oh! I Am Not Okay with This I did like. It does have some teenage romance but it's not super dramatic I suppose.

11. LOL honestly it’s why I couldn’t make it past episode 3. Deadpool is super easy to spot streets and same as iZombie!
    I was obsessed with Once Upon a Time and got to visit their set while they were filming and I was stoked to meet some of the fairytale characters:))

12. Sabrina
    I'm not okay with this
    The Fosters
    Pretty little liars
    Vampire Diaries
    Switched at birth
    The 100
    13 reasons why
    Elite
    Control Z

13. Omg I forgot about Once Upon a Time. That show went on forever. I don't think I finished it LOL

14. I really want to visit Vancouver just so I can go on set and steal some of the clothes they used for Cheryl. I doubt they keep em around but she (and Sabrina actually) have 👌 clothing options

15. The premise of 13 reasons why kind of bothers me since I feel it glorifies suicide but ill try the rest thank you

16. That's actually adorable and a high recommendation. I'll try that one tonight

V_Witchy_101 likes this.

17. I can see where your coming from, anyways your welcome 😁

18. They're kind of old but Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dawson's Creek were good.