UPDATE Avatar shards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2020.

1. I am selling Zeus for 1 bento wall me

2. I like that idea

Kefo and Muschi like this.

3. HAHAHAAHHA!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that is how you write your content! Now I am so excited what should be the new shards lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so thrill..

FoxiLady likes this.
  4. My birthday is that day yesss

5. the shard avis better be cute ata. :mad:

6. They are v cayoot (:)<

7. have you seen all of them? or just the ones leaked?

8. Where can we see the ones leaked πŸ₯΄

9. pimd daily on line

10. Btw not allowed to mention or promote third party apps, or tell where to get leaks as that is considered super against the rules (we used to have a thread were those same leaks were posted and ata deleted the thread and the poster of it got in trouble)

11. Actually you can get shards by collecting it through lite boxes and timer throughout the year. Those things are free.

You can also swap with others players to get desired avatar or buy using bento/chibis

Just be patient when collecting them. Shards are fairly common from lite/timers.

12. Can I be invitef godkice ?

13. Disregard this did not know it was against Terms of servuce

Muschi likes this.
  14. Mood

15. no....these are for the new shards we get to collect throughout a year or so. you don’t have to buy shards to get a BF avatar. this is like the Pantheon and Zodiac shards. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Muschi likes this.
  16. And what you said was still entirely incorrect πŸ₯΄

17. I have an idea for the game
    A japan hunt

18. Can we see the avis before buying them? πŸ‘€

19. But avi bags are easier and I support lazy πŸ₯Ί

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  20. I’m pretty sure the ones you get to collect for a whole year and get from timer boxes, lite boxes, and Hunt boxes are easier but that’s just my personal preference.