CONTEST โœจ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘ป Share the Magic ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŒธโœจ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Nov 19, 2020.

1. ๐Ÿ™„

2. Kingjoker360

3. If you've followed the posts, you'll see we launched the first one on discord before we launched it elsewhere ;)
    But we wanted everyone to have an opportunity to try this out and post selfies only if they feel up for it.

So there is a link in the forum post to our selfies channel on discord if you want to post there, or you can post it in the comments here ( but you'd have to upload it to imgur first).

These are certainly our starter lenses, but if we get more shares who knows what kind of filters we'll be able to put together . . .

Muschi likes this.
  4. Thank you for sharing this!

Cannabearz, Muschi and Phobia like this.
  5. I won first pimd Snapchat lens contest

Waiting for reward

Cannabearz likes this.
  6. Did you send them your correct ign? I checked the winners post on their story and I didn't see this ign.

7. No problem William! :^)

8. A pimd filter for snap? Lol social suicide

BawseBae likes this.
  9. Can y'all uncensor Snapchat in game now? we can't even talk about this in cc without it being censored... Don't censor 3rd party apps you want us to use?

10. Iโ€™m single forever I wish taken relationship someone else with me

11. In the first filter contest, they explained that ATA rules still apply when it comes to 3rd party apps.
    For this contest you just need to share the filter and tag a friend on their Instagram post, this doesnโ€™t require you to share your socials/out-of-game information.

Muschi likes this.
  12. I like the fliter but over kill though I mean.It looks like a fliter for guys that wanna be girls.

13. Well damn ATA keep it up ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’™

14. They asked me on pm I told my info.

15. Hoe

16. [​IMG]

Phobia likes this.
  17. Send a help ticket.

Phobia likes this.
  18. Itโ€™s on Instagram stories ๐Ÿ˜˜ I also won pimd crate

19. Yeah I know :^)
    Iโ€™m just helping this person who said they did not receive their crate.

Muschi likes this.