CONTEST ✨🌸👻 Share the Magic 👻🌸✨

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Nov 19, 2020.

1. How do I get the filter?

Jay13655 likes this.
  2. Bruh how do I take a picture of the lens thing on the same device 😂😂 the link doesn’t work!!!

Jay13655 likes this.
  3. idk if it works for everyone but I'm on mobile and i held the link(like i would to highlight some text), and once it was underlined i clicked it and it sent me to snapchat so yea

Jay13655 likes this.
  4. Hey hold the link like you are highlighting it (if youre on mobile), it should underline it and once its underlined, click it, idk if it'd work tho

5. I stopped for ages n but now i use it again me n my mate draw stuff to each other

6. Screenshot or save it to your phone

7. Where do I sent to? 👀 I tried 1 lmao 😂

8. Says in this thread or on discord

9. Hey y’all

10. 😔one of those moments where ATA is again trying to involve third-party apps with PIMD

11. Thanks ata :) I won 1 of the crates from the last lens 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

ATA-Will likes this.
  12. You can’t manually link your ATA account to Instagram but if you’re picked to win I’m sure they’ll reach out to you :)

ATA-Will likes this.
  13. Screenshot the yellow barcode (make sure the whole thing is visible in the screenshot). Next go into Snapchat and select “Settings” (the gear icon) from there, select “Snapcodes” and then “Scan from Camera Roll” and the filter should be put into your filters selection.

ATA-Will and Mystery like this.
  14. You don’t have to submit a selfie to be eligible to win, if you’d like to share your selfie though there’s a section for it in the PiMD Discord

ATA-Will likes this.
  15. ✨😇💘💘💘😇✨

16. What is that tell me please how use

18. Yo

19. Damn