Pro ec parties

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by FoRsAkEn1, Nov 18, 2020.

1. There should be pizza pop art (pro) and cat cafe (pro) parties. It would help larger clubs to not have parties finish too fast. I feel that there are others whom would agree.

KitCat04 and TrIfLiNg like this.
  2. So, like, invite parties?

FoRsAkEn1, Muschi and TrIfLiNg like this.
  3. Right . it can be done for invite parties why not ppa and cc

FoRsAkEn1 likes this.
  4. I have to say that when we do an unload only cat party in my club and it last under 10 minutes, the pro party would be nice

FoRsAkEn1 and KitCat04 like this.
  5. ATA stated in an AMA last fall that they were working on possibly implementing some more permanent premium parties. Not necessarily a CC / PPA pro but one definitely with increased difficulty. I don't think it is high on their priority list but it is definitely an idea they have on their drawing table.

KitCat04 and FoRsAkEn1 like this.
  6. If they graduated party plunder, the cat cafes would go more slowly so there's alwaysthat solution to have the same effect.

FoRsAkEn1 likes this.
  7. You aint the 1st to say this but it is something that would get ata more money so expect it to happen at some point

Muschi and FoRsAkEn1 like this.
  8. I'm not invested enough to decide if you are an alt or not but pros/invites or anything they come out with in the future may not accommodate your stats.

Lots of people already fail on the harder invites when they are around for an event, but like Muschi said, seems like ata is working on it already

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.