Developers please remove peacetags

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kefo, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Remove everything from the game except the battle button!!!!!!

bb, Intruder, Kefo and 2 others like this.
  2. back to 2012 pls

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  3. I think that this game is headed in another direction. It's already changed so much and I doubt they are looking back to how things were and wanting to revert back to that.

What's done is done at this point

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. Are we still going on about this? 🤣🤣🤣

BunnyPirate likes this.
  5. The anger of not being able to afford peacetags is strong. This thread will never die. I bet this app rat dude hates Costco too- Oh - no they have membership fees yearly ?!?!?!

6. No, I love costco!

7. I don't think iap players actually buy the peacetags. They're more proned to win them via spinner and other rewards perhaps.

8. Yeah they're currently exclusively spinner rewards. But I don't think they should exist. They're menacing and they scare me.

9. I personally believe peace tags are unfair advantage if they can be purchased from store with ecs. That’s not just right. You can’t give a reasoning that people will be using irl cash to protect their in game cash. Many poeple don’t mind spending ecs on peace tags. People literally remain in peace tag for months. There should be some time limit say they can’t peace tag for more than 2 days in a week or more than 10 days in a month Something like that so the farmer gets time to clean strip their opponent. Peace tags destroy pvp all together. Iike parties give misc to pvp but no pvp anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️

10. Yessss I like this

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  11. Lol no you can get them from store as well. Not just the spinners they are available in store 😂. 4 hour peace tag.

BunnyPirate, Muschi and Kefo like this.
  12. Idk why I find this so funny 😆 😂

Alicia14 likes this.
  13. peace tags now cost 49ec so I don’t get your logic on wanting it to be changed to 1ec if your against it lol

Kefo likes this.
  14. To make it more accessible to those who do not spend on the game

Inequities against f2p players is a sin to be avoided

15. That's 49ecs for 4 hours. Kefo wants 1ec for 1 hour. Reading + mathematics.

16. I remember getting super mad that they put that 49ec one in store but was listening to everyone talking about how they just came from spinner and went with that.

Them being available in store is trash, considering one will basically cover an entire night for most people.

They aren't balanced if they can be acquired in that way.

If everyone could get 1 hour of downtime per day, then it could also be integrated into the coege scene. It could be "study break" or something and make sense, being used tactically and equitably and in a balanced way.

That would be a genuine improvement on them being in store for 49ecs and would make people happy. They get their pvp shield to use once a day. Smooth sailing. And instead of it resetting at a fixed time like potd (allowing some to have a 2-hour shield at times, the 24 hours can begin counting down from the time of activation)

ALittleBirdie and Muschi like this.
  17. I think re-working the current peace tag system, such as described here, would definitely be something both the community and devs would be more responsive to than altogether removing them. Maybe not exactly how you described, but generally speaking.

18. Well....A lot of the things I’d say, have already been stated.

I don’t necessarily agree with peacetags since they are so damn annoying...And it’s not like there’s any kind of “war tag” out there that does the complete opposite 🥴 it TOTALLY caters to people who would rather hit parties all day..Which is one thing. Peacetags can be straight up bought and also won from the spinner. If you’ve never hit a VIP you wouldn’t know that since they’re already paying enough to be a VIP on the overall leaderboard, they literally will buy peace tags every day...And as sad as that it, it’s true. Maybe try test tapping t50 and you’ll see who peacetags every SINGLE night/day. Fun experiment for anyone to go try...What is SFW when the target sits on a peace tag every night before they go to sleep to protect their poor pixel cash and LB spot.. 😂

It makes sense for ATA to do such a thing for monetary compensation... “these people already spend x amount of money every day....if they want to protect their pixel cash they need to pay extra for that”...Smart move for ATA. But definitely another step in the wrong direction as far as a PvP game goes. I get both sides but it is what it is isn’t it? Let them spend their paychecks. Just be patient...Patience is a virtue...and SFW doesn’t end unless there’s a CF anyways 🤫🧚

bb, V_Witchy_101, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  19. What cat glitch?