OPEN BOXES in BULK

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by iDeath, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Please, ATA, do it by BF? How can I keep pressing to open 600+ speed boxes, item by item? We really need it faster. Also spin in bulk~

2. It would be easier if you didn't have to press again are pressing open, to see the items you get.

iDeath likes this.
  3. You do it by just keep spam tapping

4. You only get 2 a day really so can easy get on top of it. It duznt take long to do. Spread it out ober a few days if you have to. Then when you got them all done start just open them as soon as you got them then you wont have a problem

LeeJarrett likes this.
  5. Open your boxes while waiting for parties to start if ur not doing anything else

6. This has been brought up to ATA many times and they've expressed interest in possibly implementing it, especially since they have this feature on another of their games. I'm sure it is on their to-do list -- it's level of priority just may not be super high!

iDeath and I_dunno like this.
  7. How about auto simulating the entire game?

8. That would be amazing. I can finally quit 🌚

9. Then I hope they implement it just so that I can see you quit.

10. Me quitting would make pimd lamer than it already is 🌚

11. What I don't understand is... Why do you psychos save up speed up boxes?

I can understand this feature if you're looking to open 100+ hunt boxes or whatever, but this is almost always suggested by people who hoarde speed up boxes. Y'all be wild.

Muschi likes this.
  12. Op isnt even trying to use them up they just lazy

13. A point was made.

iDeath likes this.
  14. What point

15. Idle games are a thing yknow?