Have you ever

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Felt a bunny lick your forehead? It is the most rewarding thing. Completely makes up for him chewing my carpet. I'm getting him a bunny friend for when I'm at work so he can also receive forehead licks. Bunny tongues are so tiny and soft and nice

2. I haven't but I receive dog face kisses daily

3. I'm not a fan of dog licks altho i do love dogs. I allow it because they're being nice but it feels like slobbery meat being dragged across my skin

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  4. Dog licks are amazing, it’s like when everything in the world isn’t going right for you but ur dog kisses u, it feels like u can go thru anything

Kefo and Muschi like this.
  5. I love it, but I do agree it's super slobbery.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  6. Maybe if I ever get a dog, I'll relate. I've never had a pet doggo to feel close with.

7. My dog whines if I ask her for a kiss. My cat gives me lil kisses more often even though she's 10x as mean.

I also haven't touched a rabbit since I was like 9(?) They caused me to break out in hives. 100% would risk it for a bunny forehead lick though

8. Being allergic to animals is the most heartbreaking condition for a human to be in that I can think of. Just know that my heart goes out to you

RoseMilkTea, Jude684 and Muschi like this.
  9. For the bunny im getting on Saturday, the shelter said i had to get a cage or a pen for him to stay in when I'm not home because until bunnies love each other (which can take up to a month) they can potentially murder each other. So I got this spacious pen. I still feel sad he can't just free roam it all the time tho

[​IMG]

10. never have i ever

11. i had 2 bunnies before and that’s exactly what they did, the smaller one was suffocated i think, poor bb

12. I witnessed a dog sneeze

Kefo and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. Suffocated??? What? How? By the other bunny?

I'm getting a dwarf bunny (my current bunny's size) and going to follow the bonding procedure as best as I can so that they get along. Basically they can't be alone together for at least 2-ish weeks and when they do spend time together, it should start w half an hour and building upwards slowly each day until they love each other

14. it kinda went like that yeah, the other bunny was HUGE compared to the one that died. I’m assuming it was suffocated since it didnt have any wounds or cuts. They were both in the same cage when it happened.

15. May have been a heart attack. Bunnies are known to easily have those when they're frightened. But if they didn't get along perfectly they shouldn't have been caged together, poor darlings

16. I hope ur bunny bbs get along well 🐰

17. My dog will occasionally lick a hand or a foot like a lollipop if you let her.
    Also one of my favourite things is when she tries to lick my armpit. It tickles so much!

18. No bunny kisses for me. Not a big fan of rabbits. They're seen as food more than pets in this region (I'm not a fan of eating them either, to rednecky for me)

19. I recall your dislike but I think you would like my bunny. He is so well-mannered and easily trained. He acts like a v polite cat who once in a while yanks on the carpet strands

20. Natural selection at its finest.