I wrote a poem

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Nov 16, 2020.

1. My toes curl in ecstasy
    As I let out a soft moan
    I'm performing a beloved task
    One I can only do alone

My eyes roll up into my head
    My body's pleasure points are under attack
    With a huge sigh of relief, I get up
    For I'm done cracking my back

I was rly sore all day. Thank you for reading my dumb poem, remember to stretch.

Honor, Alicia and RoseMilkTea like this.
  2. My sholder blades are near half way down my back coz i never remember to stretch

3. I - what? Is that a thing?

4. Dis a lovely poem.

However, what MesozoicStray has said wasn't as lovely.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  5. Aparently. It what the physio chick noticed n told me

6. That also sounds like a posture issue.

7. Probly

8. Sitting straight like ment to kinda hurts for me. Coz all my musles n tendons didnt grow proply so they shorter then ment to be so they always really tight. So it like strains everything in my back just to sit up straight like ment to

9. Sounds horrible. I have no clue what to recommend to you since back problems have never been a real problem for me. If you're able, you should try youtubing simple at-home ballet routines. I've never met a ballet dancer w bad posture and it's allegedly why I have less back problems than most.

10. I just have to short muscles n tendons. Not alot can do to help it. Even when had to have surgery on my leg they had to cut my muscle to make it longer to finish my surgery with what they needed to do. Lots of my body didnt grow right so its normal for me

11. Will you help me crack my back? UwU

12. Cracker

13. You dun goofed

14. Satanic

15. Ugh, the satisfaction. My back rarely cracks. And I mean it rarely, I’ve gotten a couple out recently, but before that it was yearsss

16. 1 time when i did actul stretch it made my ribs click 😯 it felt weird. I didnt know ribs could even click

17. Ribs can definitely be put out of place, it ends up effecting your midback/shoulder area.

I just went to the chiro today so I'll take a rain check on that adjustment @Omiyosiw 👁👄👁

18. Cracking your back is cool but have you ever tried cracking your spine?

19. Did it hurt or you just heard it?

20. I've shattered the v bottom bone in my spine if that counts. Berry painful