Developers please remove peacetags

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kefo, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Party fairies have too much of an advantage and can defend from pvp too easily these days. I don't like that the game is like this. It's unbalanced and has been out of whack for a long time.

After the release of peacetags I made recommendations for improvements and I'm going to rehash them here. Have a vote. Do something on the issue

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Make it so you that hitting anything! party or fellow player, while on peace pass, will disable it!

"""AND"""

Make peace pass cost 1ec or 1000 pimd bucks, last for 1 hour of protection, usages capped to 1 per 24 hours.

Or

Have Peace Pass cost a considerable amount of PIMDbucks... People are using them to protect their pimd buckeroonies, they may be able to spend a portion of it to keep their nest egg safe... Like maybe 100b per hour. But the this would become a significant strategy in sfw's when inordinate amounts of money are being moved.
    I'm not doing the math rn but if it was a cut of cash out, it could be functionally similar to the bank but perhaps be an improvement on its efficiency since it took some luck to get from spinner.

Or

Remove it because that's easiest and we might accept an apology.

2. peace tags aren't that common
    if you have more than a few days patience then I'm sure they'll run out unless they are spending cash, which personally I think is a win

*dislike button*

3. No support from me, sorry. I just don’t agree with your reasoning.

“Might accept an apology”?

4. I was gonna compile the amount of times you've complained about peace tags along with the threads you've already made outlining your immense disdain, but the amount of links I'd have to include would require way more time than I'm willing to give. I hope making another thread about it gives you some of the feedback you're looking for.

In my opinion there's so many other things the devs could put effort towards besides removing a feature that gives many players a false sense of security, (which is enough to appease them) and is nothing more than a mild annoyance to the majority of farmers.

5. Lame thread - it’s pathetic to put this much thought in peace tags. Haha let’s think about more ways to remove revenue producing items from the app game. : (

Tru Votes Recount~

Barbie93, BunnyPirate and LeeJarrett like this.
  6. I’m sorry but there isn’t much of a logic behind this post. And as Lyssa said, peace tags aren’t common so I don’t see the need to remove them...

Barbie93 and BunnyPirate like this.
  7. If you think peace tags aren’t common, you’ve never been in sfw with a vip. I can understand Kefo’s frustration, I just don’t waste time fussing about money makers for ATA.

8. Chances are, most of these guys are party fairies.

9. If party fairies have “too much of an advantage” then just become a party fairy, if you can’t beat em’, join em’. ;^) It might help give you something else to focus your time on instead of making forum after forum about a mobile game feature that only you are this bothered by.
    Also please stop dragging this topic into unrelated forums...

10. Vips spend thousands. That's not common, that's a select few money wasters

Barbie93, Phobia and Day like this.
  11. Rt.

12. I feel like you missed everything after "they aren't that common"

I specifically mention that some players spend money for peace tags and, personally, I find it amusing they would spend irl cash to protect their in game cash

Anyways, like you mentioned, it's income for the devs so I'm not sure why they would want to remove it

(also, I'm pretty sure kefo isn't in sfw with any vips lol)

Barbie93, BunnyPirate, Phobia and 2 others like this.
  13. It don't sit well with me and I will continue to voice that concern and protest against them so that they don't become more common or be turned into something worse.

They are an abomination and should be nerfed, never buffed.

If you are so keen to defend their existence in the game, so be it.

What do you think about hitting parties disabling them?

Muschi and Alicia like this.
  14. I think all the pvp part don't follow a fair math rules, expecially if you are a noob and you don't know how to play, so unless they change them, peace tags are the good solution 🤔 for example: if I am in a cat session, I can't upgrade (for the glitch and bla bla bla) so I put the peace tag on for save my money, why I can't hit the parties if I paid for them? Or if I m saving money for open doors?
    So many time ppl hitting for no reason just for being rude and bully so in that case I don't think it's a good idea remove them.
    I can understand your frustration too, if there is a good explanation for hitting someone, but there a lot of things to change in this game before the peace tag and then I can agree with you 100%

BunnyPirate and TigerLily like this.
  15. Parties defend you from hits. You can hit them from pin and be fully effective at making money and drops, etc.

16. Developers should help kefo get a life

BunnyPirate and LeeJarrett like this.
  17. No support.
    It's their choice to spend their real life monies to buy peace tags and protect their pixel monies. That's why there is a thing called Party Fairy 🥴
    Let them waste their ECS on peace tags

LeeJarrett likes this.
  18. How about a war tag that you can stick to a target and prevent them from hitting parties for 24 hours

Infamous, Intruder, Kefo and 3 others like this.
  19. Yes I know that, but if someone don't want to stay (or can't stay) every minute on pimd, hitting parties, a peace tag can help

20. I mean, its just apart of the game mechanics now. Nobody likes being farmed so if they want to pay irl money to protect themselves for a day, so be it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯