POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Looks like you got the vip box after collecting 16k main story drops. Don't worry, you can still get the vip version of the female avi. You need to complete the second side story i.e 2.1k spy gears. You will get a vip box. It will give you the female one since you already own the male vip. Since time is a constraint, I recommend that you get into a cc session if you want it that bad.

sara_lou likes this.
  2. Get the vip thing in shop and get lucky on getting the box

Muschi and sara_lou like this.
  3. Get more drops and get the other avi box

Muschi and sara_lou like this.
  4. How much are antique rings worth? Is it worth it to open the encore boxes in home of winning them?

5. You can post that question in the buying / selling showcase thread! It’s located under “Other PIMD Discussion”!
    I personally am horrible at putting a price on things, sorry I can’t be much help there! But you can post your question in the thread mentioned above!

Muschi likes this.
  6. Antique rings currently go for 10c each. It is never worth opening boxes unless you are all flashed out and going for leaderboard

Muschi likes this.
  7. Antique rings are 4-5 rings for 1b or 1 ring for 8-10c.

As a person who opened boxes to get the Antique Bold Bomshell avi, each box drops at least 1 antique ring and a DN. Occasionally, it will drop 2 rings + 1 DN per box. I think I opened around 175-190 boxes to get the amount that I needed to get my avi. But for me, opening those boxes was worth it since I got some ultra rare furnitures for myself and some extras furnis to sell, so that’s a plus. The downside of opening boxes is that it cost time and a lot of ECs to open them. Also, if you don’t have the encores boxes beforehand to open, you’d have to find them and buy them at around 20-30 boxes for 1b.

So it really depends on your situation.

I was the one that had to buy the boxes and open them because to me, it was cheaper that way. Plus there are very few people who sell antique rings, and even if they sell them, antique rings are still very expensive.

Muschi likes this.
  8. How do I enter a bbb+1? Can someone tell me please and thank you very much.

9. You can either purchase a $100 ec/dn deal and then bring a friend or be someone else's +1 (either a friend or by purchasing the spot from someone)
    Most +1 spots go for around 25ish bentos
    Please be sure to either check that the player is a trusted seller or pay during/after the bbb to avoid being scammed if you decide to purchase a spot

Muschi likes this.
  10. You can find ads for bbb in pub or campus. You can also find posts about them on third party apps! To join, you’ll have to book beforehand and there are two types of bbb. A regular bbb was is the $100 USD (1050 ecs | 168 dns) or a mini bbb which is $19.99 USD (200 ecs | 32 dns) I believe. So, after you find one and book, they would send you an invite to join the club of their choice. Some bbb will be a +1 which means you can bring someone with you and there’s also no guest bbb’s! Hopefully that answered your question!

ALSO, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD WORKS!!! ALWAYS CHECK BEFOREHAND!!!

Muschi likes this.
  11. Thank you very much

12. Thank you so much

13. I’ve been wanting to get Agent Bella for a while now but I have no idea how to get those items needed to get her. Same with a lot of avatars now like the succubus

14. Check the rewards section of the Extracurricular Task called "The Spotlight". The goggles are from that 🦆

Snakebites and Muschi like this.
  15. Hi so i wanted to join club it says i need 3m CS? Wat does cs mean?

16. Combined stats. The 2 numbers on your profile. Strength + intelligence = your stats. You are about 108kcs

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  17. So 3MCS is 3 MILLION combined stats (3,000,000). Like Dino said, you’re about 108kcs which is 108 thousand (108,000). To find your stats, locate your strength and your intelligence (on your profile) and just add them together! 😊😊

sakura1689, Muschi and Sansa like this.
  18. Thks for the help!

19. Price check for the ff:

Bb items: new and old
    Orbs
    Essences
    Painter boxes

_Elentiya_ likes this.
  20. Isnt that a hentai thing