POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. If someone give you a gift, does the gift ever expire or go back to the gifter, if you leave it pending and not accepting/declining it?

2. It never expires.

Also buried posts on your wall never expire.

If you were playing in 2010 and you never deleted your wall, it wouldn't matter how many times it was spammed, in 2020, if you deleted all those posts, the first one would still be there.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Oh wow thanks

4. Lowkey would be cool if there was a "Load more" button at the bottom of your wall where you could manual load the old posts, instead of needing to delete recent posts to reveal them.

Hoal likes this.
  5. It also suggests the possibility for a feature feature. Have featured wall posts pinned to top

6. What's a bbb?

7. Yes, I'd love that. I need to pin my "what does the blue name mean" post. Issa blessing and a curse.

8. BBB means buddy box bomb. A bunch of people purchase ECs and DNs (usually the $100 USD) pack in a club at the same time so you can can get a buuuunch of the buddy boxes.

9. How the fuck do you run 18 accs i can berly run 2

Ellyse likes this.
  10. Which boxes have chance to have rare items more, old hunt boxes or new hunt boxes?
    Is there any such probability?

11. There isn't any measured probability. I would assume it's the same regardless of the age of the box.

Wouldn't be any reason for it to change unless the devs tweaked it at some stage. But how they would have done it or if they ever even had a problem with drop rates, idk.

12. i use 2 device
    and 2 clone apps each device

13. You got way to much free time

14. Thanks, by the way is it advisable to save the keys for Black Friday hunt? I have heard that items from that hunt is costlier. I have never been to BF season.

15. Due to most people furiously farming cat cafes for money, top tier items, especially main story rewards, are actually far cheaper than other ones.

While the devs may choose to release some rare items during BF, I wouldn't say it's a fair generalisation.

16. not much.. hmm Takes 20 to 30 mins to ul all of them🤔🤔

17. hey, I just opened the VIP avatar box and I got the male avatar (get undercover) and I really really wanted the female version😭😭 Is there any way I can get it???
    thanks

18. Have the app updated then go to the extra credit option (where u get your story drops) when the rate my dorm option pops up,ur given a theme, set yup your dorm and submit,after that you can rate other ppls dorms

19. Try your luck again?😂 can't change avis from boxes, if its a share thing then aslong as you don't use an activator then you can swap things around😂

20. b
    😭😭 but where can I get another box or wtv?? I don’t see them in the storeee