Your in-game name

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheSagittarian, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Hi this is post count farming #who tf cares because i just want to post this thread.

Aaaaaaanyways. I am recycling this thread yet again because there are new people and new names and I would like to know the story behind why you have your username. It doesn't have to be grand or anything, I'm just curious and like to know things.

So again, the big question is, why do you have the name you have and what's the story behind it.

As for myself, I decided to go back to this old name i had back in 2012 because memories. The story behind is that it's just a song I really like by Billy Talent. That's really all there is to it.

I can't wait to be disappointed and enlightened to learn avout your names. 🌚 Thanks for reading.

Muschi likes this.
  2. I liked the word Bliss but it was already taken so I added an extra S. Not dat exciting unfortunately πŸ₯²

Muschi likes this.
  3. My name was half picked by bends half picked by me. I wanted something with dinos n something with minecraft. Mesozoic is a dino period. Stray is a minecraft mob a skeleton variant found in cold biomes. I havnt seen 1 myself yet but that will happen at some point.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Oh im not even on that acc iight πŸ˜‚

This acc i i dt remember who said this name. I wanted something that was dinos and cars. This was the best suggestion that was given

5. Reminds me of a black cat I once had that we called Bliss. 🌚 She had lots of kittens

6. i thought something seemed off 🌚 but hey ive been playing minecraft lately and ive never seen a stray naturally

7. Kittties!! Pics or it didn't happen 🌚

8. this happened 10 years ago 🌚

9. Bound cause my old rs wanted matching names and his has bound in the beginning of his and "the fallen " is a club tag, mine isn't exciting either lol.

10. is there a Bound1theFallen? 🌚

11. Yehh i havnt seen any on my mountains so im guessing they more of a ice biome mob

12. Mine is an eyeshadow shade πŸ˜„ I was putting makeup on and seen the shade name and decided it was better than my old ign

Cinnabun likes this.
  13. No, His was Boundtoplease and mine was originally Bound2Tease but I altered it a bit hence the tag 😊

14. I love hummus

Muschi and I_dunno like this.
  15. Well you see, Bush gets a bad rap about 9/11. Do you honestly think such an event could have been pulled off in the 8 and a half months he was in office when it happened?

Of course not. The 9/11 terrorists entered this country years before, under the Clinton administration, and spent those years training how to fly airplanes and carry out their heinous act.

Also, many of you may be to young to remember, but when the Clinton's left the White House they were so broke they tried to steal everything that wasn't nailed down. Fast forward 2 years later and they were millionaires. Hmmmmm....

Webby likes this.
  16. It's a Cree word that means 'the beautiful one.' Self esteem a lil low lately so idk if I still think that but I had a big ego when I changed it. Also I wanted to change it from Wednesday

RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  17. I thought it was something like that along those lines. Where I come from, if the pronunciation is the same, it means King. However, it is spelled differently

18. Well I was originally the pie guy, so I-Eat_Pie since 2013/14. A bunch of us forumers got together around 2015/16/17 one of them years, around when beta wars came out i think and made a club called β€œsomething β€œ , forgot the name, lasted a good bit. Missed them guys, but forgot the name that was shortened to -IN- but we all had that tag, think we had Jopo, some barcodes and a few people. I really do miss them though.

19. I didn't know what to have as ign, so I played around and came up with I_dunno. 🌚 Now I love it and will never change.

Unnecessary facts about it: It's a good ice breaker. Ppl will joke around about it and I'm okay with that πŸ˜‚

MaeveHunter likes this.