Stopping inappropriate players from being able to join and comment and pqrticiapte

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BeastlyPrinceAdam, Nov 12, 2020.

1. I have played PIMD for several years now, over 6 years plus; and its very disheartening; For one that pub was even created, and 2 that there is such a lack of accountability on the part of the ATA and the creators of the game. I know I'm not the only veteran player to feel this way. There needs to be more accountability for who is able to enter pub if it indeed is not going anywhere. In no way is typing the number 18 a deterrent from someine entering pub. I honestky feel the game was a whole lot better before pub was ever around. All pub seems to be for anyways is inappropriate conversations and requests it seems. Those of us who truly enjoy making friends, having genuine conversations, and playing the game/doing parties/upgrading are tired of it as well. If other higher stat/veteran players agree with me, please respond to my post. If enough respond, maybe change will take place. Thanks

Babyrosie and LeeJarrett like this.
  2. As a 9 year player, I've stopped caring and accepted that devs don't care much about the nature of pimd. Just as long as they get money from us. In fact with the ads they place such as make a baby and whatnot, they actually encourage that type of behaviour

WhoTfIsWesday and LeeJarrett like this.
  3. How would them being restrictive in other ways change this? Players that aren’t of age can still download the game.

Noen, Sansa, WhoTfIsWesday and 2 others like this.
  4. Do you have a suggestion of what could be done besides age verification for pub? Ideally everyone on app would be 17+ since the game is marketed as such and anyone found under that age/soliciting under that age is banned. But I'm not sure what could be done to stop people below 17 from installing.

My assumption was always that pub was created to keep those kinds of chats away from people who wanted to trade. I feel like without pub, all of those same social requests and messages would still exist, they'd just be flooding campus instead. But I wasn't here before it was made, so I don't know what campus used to consist of.

Sansa, Kefo, WhoTfIsWesday and 5 others like this.
  5. 9 year veteran player here.

There has always been rp all over campus chat.

I give you no supports.

Sansa, Kefo, WhoTfIsWesday and 2 others like this.
  6. this^
    & atleast those requests are confined to pub, feel free to turn pub off if you don't want to see them

7. This is considered a role-playing game by description, so role-players are always going to be a part of it. A lot of the avatars ata themselves created are nearly naked. This is all intentional, Ata isn't going to stop weird lonely pervs

8. I have the right to be a pervert in pub.

I don't have the right, anymore, thanks to pub, to be a pervert in campus.

What's the problem, here?

9. Think there are more pressing issues within the game then moaning about Rose Petal snow flakes that the Devs should be looking at

Kefo likes this.
  10. Honestly people, this is just a game and I don’t really see the need to get frustrated over a game. There will always be role players, pervs, etc. and all you gotta do is ignore them and don’t give them attention. I’ve learned to ignore all friend requests whenever I post in pub (I got 20+ requests once just for saying ‘clubs wall me’). But all you gotta do is ignore.

11. Pub was made to get rp out of campus. Everyone just decided to move there instead for all convos. Thats not atas fault. Also theres only so much ata can do for age restriction. Its their warning. If people under 18 put in a fake age it their own fault. Only way ata can make it more secure is if they full lock it and make people have to show photo id proving their age and that's then massive privacy issues ata has to try keep safe

12. No Support.
    Play it or don't play it.

13. [​IMG]

14. Did you guys hates me or something? I haven't received any good furniture or good avi recently. Even if I were watching ads to get P coins. You guys decided not to give it to me. Like what the heck.

15. yes

16. It all depends on luck. Not everyone on this game get what they want.

As for avatars, one way is to either buy them for ecs or hit parties to get a high enough party drop count to win Avis and VIP ones. That also ties in with furniture. You can buy pimkeys or furniture keys using ecs or you can get them as a reward when you reach a certain amount of party drops.

With that being said, it’s just luck. No one gets special treatment (maybe if you’re one of those people that spends THOUSANDS of dollars on the game cuz that’s how ata makes money). But at the end of the day, it’s up to chance