UPDATE Avatar shards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Looking for instant greek avi? I have them all!

2. So... are zodiac shards still going to be available somewhere???

3. Youโ€™ll still be able to trade for them, but if I understand correctly, the number in circulation is finite since no new shards will be created from opening boxes.

4. Can wait for new shards n new Avis๐Ÿ˜ถ

5. Trading all my starred greek and zodiac shards fo capricorn shards. Wall me if deal pls thank you.

6. If anyone opens remaining zodiac shard boxes from two years ago there will be some. Or if they have any in their showcase or lite boxes from Spotlight rewards. Otherwise no, there won't be a way to obtain them going forward it seems.

FastForward, renamed17240 and Muschi like this.
  7. Finally some new shards, I collected all the zodiac ones I needed long ago and I didnโ€™t like any of the greek avis so fingers crossed for these new ones. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

FastForward, AkiraNes and -Mrs_Mis- like this.
  8. Your sarcasm is boring.

If they take peace tags out, they might as well eliminate PvP. There should be a way for players to defend themselves and they have to pay irl currency for them via EC. You pay $0 to PvP.

ATA already refuses to protect players from harassment, just leave people and they're peace tags alone lmao

9. Dude the game wasn't unfair for the 8 years before they were released.

PvP has existed on multiple a.t.a games for nearly 10 years and isn't fundamentally broken.

If you think peace tags are intrinsic to pvp and that pvp is the baby that will be thrown out with the bathwater that is peace tags, you're gravely mistaken.

I'll go without the sarcasm away next time.

Players can defend themselves by self-pinning, asking their friends to keep them prank pinned, and by burying cash.

How are you defining Harassment? A.t.a have a definition of Harassment and it is against the ToU to do what they define as Harassment and they have banned many people for it.

Pvp is the core of this game.

A block button exists.

Your misunderstanding of pvp is evident in your post.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Selling 800 cancer shards...wmoโค

11. I kinda love that the 69th reply was about cancer shards โ™‹

12. looking for capricorn, leo, aries, and aquarius shards ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

13. I understand PvP just fine. It's not the core of the game, you just depend too much on it, clearly. The "block" button on PIMD doesn't act as a proper block, but that's beside the point.

luvhaven likes this.
  14. So blocking someone, burying tutors, and staying self pinned while online, and pinned by your friend while offline are insufficient to make one impervious?

You realize that plunder on parties is constant now, and you get the same plunder at 1% of energy as at 100%?

Those who wish to merely defend against pvp are privileged af! More privileged than they have any business being.

Muschi likes this.
  15. 1. Hitting someone isn't harassment, it's just part of the game

2. Blocking someone will prevent someone from contacting you which prevents the majority of harassment from taking place, feel free to contact a mod or send a help ticket if there is a more serious case of harassment going on

3. Yes, there are other ways to prevent attacks than using peace tags, so feel free to use them if you don't support the idea of peace tagging

4. The majority of people are fine with peace tags or enjoy the feature so it's unlikely that they will be removed even if you whine about it

5. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with peace tags

This thread isn't the place for this convo, thanks

16. Looking for capricorn shards willing to trade mcs and all other shards. Also have bentos but prefer other options wall me๐Ÿงก

17. ๐Ÿ˜ณNo more selling shards for me๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

18. I hope it will also drop on lite boxes just like Greek ๐Ÿ˜—

19. It will, actually. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

20. Keep zodiac get rid of greeks ;_;

reagan2305 likes this.