Forums community

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheSagittarian, Nov 5, 2020.

1. There is no way for us to lose. Only noobs advertise wars on discord. People who actually know how to war advertise here. We could easily whoop their ass.

Hill_ likes this.
  2. The only war I've seen brought up on the server lately was the mod crate war. And no one knew about it until after the forum thread was posted. I vaguely remember months ago a small group of friends talked about a war they could do, but to my knowledge it never happened because it was never mentioned again. Just tryna assuage some concerns. Would be nice to see more forum war advertising in addition to the campus advertising that gets done though.

Hill_ and Muschi like this.
  3. 2011 and 2012 forums were the best. Forumers nowadays are oversensitive little girls.

4. coincidentally 2012 when I first joined forums 🌚

Ka-Ka-KarotCake likes this.
  5. I joined them at the start of the very mediocre 2015!

6. i wasnt very active that year, i think

7. Get em, Julie.

8. I joined toward the end of 2011, around August/September but going through threads at that time, that had been up for months by then, I would gladly take those over the crap we've had from like 2015-now.

9. Excooz you, I'm an oversensitive woman :mad: check ur privelege

WhoTfIsWesday, RoseMilkTea and Atlas like this.
  10. cHeCk YoUr PrIvElEgE

11. Wow talking down to a minority huh, the audacity of WHITE PRIVILEGERSTEST!

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  12. Ata should revoke hailey's hs tbh 🌚

13. Women are actually considered a minority, dontcha know. In spite of being 50% of the population in most nations

14. support 🌚

Muschi likes this.
  15. Disagree!

16. This thread should have been named Forum Vs Discord🌚🀚🏼Bai
    Support for the forum tho because why install another app for Pimd

Kefo and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  17. Also, discord for pimd is such a lameass idea

Honor likes this.
  18. It is sort of nice. Better than the snapchat filters and possibly any other social media platform. I mean, Line was the main third party app before and discord is similar to Line in many ways.

They could have used the opportunity to increase transparency about their work projects with us, and detract from the black market by introducing a regulated room where trading is allowed but any people trading real world currency are booted and banned in game.

But instead they chose to increase transparency about their personal lives. What they are cooking, the affairs of their pets, etc.

And to explicitly not have any trade permitted in the server.

And then furthermore to have some asinine policy of banning people for posting ugly food, or needing to stop doing whatever they are doing just because somebody asks.

LetsGoBrandon and Muschi like this.
  19. You're racefaking :mad: you're not actually mexican!!!!!!!

20. Ain't y'all the most giggly bunch possible. Anyways, game has 5 Mil downloads, 120k reviews and rating of 3.6. A lot of kids and people from developing countries who can't pay a lot for being on the top. Looking at the game itself, it's all a glorified chat app very similar to on large discord server already with some games attached to it. Where am I getting at? It's more like reddit where people can say anything without consequences but it's a game and has to follow playstore guidelines and stuff so being sjw like is okay, I guess. All developers have to more or less follow it. But then again you really have to care about this a lot to actually join it's discord server too. Man, this is way much effort for something like this according to me. But then again, of in real life you can't be you, you become fully you anonymously online but that's a very pitiful existence too as that'd mean you're faking a whole ass personality at atleast one place online or offline. Game technically preys on jist those people, who want to feel a sense of belonging, power and stuff online which they can't get on real life. I am not shitting on people who found someone on pind and got actually married like a couple I know.What I mean by all this? Everyone sucks kinda and most of them sort of realise this as they grow up and eventually leave forums. Also, more gaming oriented people now ha e so many options at other places like brand new ps5 is like what? $600 that's way less than some people spend on a hunt and far less than what most spend on black friday? So as most invested people are bound to leave and the toxic free broke people are also gonna grow up, only a small minority which really loves typing online will stay here but those who're too good at it will start writing their own blogs and stuff. So, yeah don't feel bad for it. Momento mori.

Note: lot of grammar and spelling mistakes because of tyoos which I am too lazy to correct, if it gives you siezures, better not read such a long ass paragraph, I'd never read this much.

PeachPuppy and LetsGoBrandon like this.