Forums community

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheSagittarian, Nov 5, 2020.

1. I gotchu

2. ty 🌚

3. 2013-2014 had me rolling for hours. If that era came back forums would be alive again.

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  4. We can never go back. Today's players would be to butthurt to survive in that era.

5. Ya I belif da forumz can get better wot my homie obama once said "change we can believe in" bruh believe in da forums just like obama believed in da Usa

Forum community has always been pretty good imo πŸ€”though at one time it was bad, but overall I think its ighhhhhht, maybe not that active rn but eh, we can overcome dis

Favorite person lol idk I'll have to get more active but from the spot Wednesday comes to mind, her content is good and it's light, random, and just has chill vibes bruh, she has chill vibes that I fook witz, more peeps should just create content like her imo like made some cookies? Take pic and share. Have some story to share about Halloween? Yolo say it, have a comic you wanna share? Fock yes, Yolo again.

It doesn't have to be anything grand or majestic or perfect or fancy , just share whatever, a recipe, an opinion, something chill and peeps will come and post πŸ€” that's what I think anyway

Aside from that, I always fooked with kefos great big wall of China ass posts wit dude going beast mode, don't always agree wit everything but eh entertaining stuff bruh so Kefo 2

Then there's that Clinton bruh, I do fook with politics dont really engage with em om here but some political shyt do be kinda nice here and there, right bruh so keep date politics stuff or conspiracy stuff or whatever bruh you do you, don't always agree with the politics of peeps but eh if you don't take it serious you good lol

This is al dat comes 2 mind rn

Y'all got this, I believe in y'all, believe.

RoseMilkTea, WhoTfIsWesday and Kefo like this.
  6. Omg is Justice formerly Gintoki

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  7. yeah. you didnt know that? 🌚

8. Nah but i'll be honest i haven't rly been paying much attention

9. Appreciate me pls 🌚

10. no 🌚 anyone but you

11. wow 🌚 some friend

12. OMG I got a shout out from Gin! I'm truly forum famous now! Thank you for this honor

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  13. S u x

14. 🌚❀

15. You got the wrong person tbh, but okay.

16. probably but thats fine

17. Ouch my heart πŸ˜”πŸ’”

18. Wow i didnt know there was a discord. That definetly takes away from the forums. The fact that a war was done and nobody knew about it through forums is definetly sad. But i guess we just have to get used to the new? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

19. No way, we gotta fight for our right to partyyyyyyyyyy. If we find out about another war arranged only on discord I vote we become outside hitters. And we strip tuts.

20. Watch me try and get folded like an omelet.

RoseMilkTea and Kefo like this.