Question for ATA

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xxxSydneyxxx, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Her will to live really came from farming an ex lover 💀

-_Hope_-, WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  2. No, 250 is still the limit.

3. That's not the question, back in the day if you lcbc & reset you gained another 100 tut slots. So some people have more than 250.

4. Oh wow.

5. Yikes. Someone get this girl a therapist. 😬 And maybe ambulance

6. Dis why farming is harassment~even if she started it, so many new players on here take it rly personally for whatever reason

7. thats their fault then 🌚

8. Farming is not harassment. If it stresses someone that much, there are plenty of non pvp games to download.

9. Okay so what happens when you start making trouble?

You get consequences.

If you can't deal with the consequences then you have no business making trouble.

If thats harassment then pimd better ban my account then.

If you take something ON THE INTERNET personally then thats when you get offline instead of getting your feelings hurt. Then maybe get counseling if you think its so serious.

-_Hope_- and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  10. The whole point of farming is to try and make them take it personally tho. Farmers are trying to upset people enough that they give their items up to make it stop. If that's not harassment to you guys then y'all are confused

11. Hey hey now, we're the good guy farmers here. We're not hitting her for items, just to teach her not to pick on people who won't rp with you anymore.

But farming for any reason is always acceptable. Pvp is whole reason you build stats and collect misc & tuts etc.

-_Hope_- likes this.
  12. Oh you right. I should be demanding a bento or something from Aphrodite. Maybe a few chibis as well. 🌚

Just kidding. I don't really farm seriously anymore. This was an exception although I don't really care for items. I'm not even accepting anything from op as thanks.
    If anyone knows how I used to farm, it would be Julie. Maybe some other people.

People can farm how they want and you can complain how its harassing when its not against ToU unless cf is something bought with rwc like furniture and whatnot.

Its like racism. It's not gonna go away just because you don't like it. 🌚

13. I suppose. I just feel a lot of sympathy for newer players as of the moment. Pvp is more of an old mechanic for this app and not something rly focused on. It's more of a collection game/social media app now

-_Hope_- likes this.
  14. I am just stating my opinion, I wasn't telling anyone to stop

15. What ATA should be doinng is teaching new players how to pvp. And not only ATA but older players as well.

xxxSydneyxxx and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  16. There'd have to be an incentive rather than just teaching because rn there's no real reason to w this game. It doesn't make you level up and you don't win anything/there's no feeling of accomplishment

17. can teach you how to not cf and give items away 🌚

18. I have never cf-ed 👀

-_Hope_- likes this.
  19. i mean the nubs who would 🌚