NEW FEATURE Rate My Room: A Brand New XC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All votes are anonymous, you can’t like a friends dorm, the most you can do is assist and even then everyone has a limited number of assists.

Muschi likes this.
  2. [​IMG] Hey GUY'S Hope You All Are Doing Well ❤🤗❤Rate My Dorm ❤🤗❤[/IMG]
    Thank You so much Phobia

3. I don't know if this has been said before (it's tedious to check via mobile), but, developers, please consider making these challenges fair and levelled by giving all the designs to all players to use for each theme.
    Consider how beginners are unfairly stacked with advanced players; of course the furnitures or whatever the beginners own in general cannot compete, let alone get sufficient "likes" to advance.

Just feels like it's very Pay 2 Win at this point (including so many other games elements). Might as well make this a paid game to begin with.

mhysa_t likes this.
  4. I dont think you pasted what I sent you 👀

5. How is that unfair? You can only like dorms anonymously. As for assists, a person can only get 5 max. So if you have a total of 70 points for example, 5 will come from the assist from your friends and the rest is anonymous likes.

Muschi, Atlas and Phobia like this.
  6. [​IMG]
    Hey GUY'S Hope You All Are Doing Well
    ❤🤗❤Rate My Dorm ❤🤗❤

7. [​IMG]
    ❤🤗❤Rate My Dorm ❤🤗❤
    🌹👩 Thank So Much PHOBIA🌹👩

8. Finally lmao. Hi tutu nice dorm

9. [​IMG]
    ❤🤗❤Rate My Dorm ❤🤗❤
    🌹👩Thank you Phobia👩🌹

10. This is just the first theme, more will come soon and I'm sure everyone will be able to join, if not now then in the future so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

I didn't put a bed and a lamp for my submission because I don't have the right furnis but I'm sure there will be tons of different themes for future challenges. :)

-_-DJFORU-_- likes this.
  11. This is just the first theme, more will come soon and I'm sure everyone will be able to join, if not now then in the future so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

I didn't put a bed and a lamp for my submission because I don't have the right furnis but I'm sure there will be tons of different themes for future challenges. :)

Phobia likes this.
  12. Posted a few times lol but I’m glad to help! Great dorm! 😊
    Next time, if you want to test out to see if your picture is going to show up when you post, you can use the Test Thread

-_-DJFORU-_- and Muschi like this.
  13. Posted a few times lol but I’m glad to help! Great dorm! 😊
    Next time, if you want to test out to see if your picture is going to show up when you post, you can use the Test Thread

-_-DJFORU-_- and Muschi like this.
  14. And now my posts repeated :,^) it’s 4am I shouldn’t be on forums

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  15. my app is already fully updated. Not sure what’s going wrong aha

16. I can see where the concern comes from. It’s something I’ve thought about as well but just like with other things it will be harder for someone who has barely started (and isn’t buying or getting furni right away) compared to someone who has accumulated things over time. That’s normally how things work I suppose. Personally I’ve voted for someone who has a complete dorm filled with starter furni because they were put against someone who had a complete midnight tryst dorm for example. So even if it’s only starter furni, as long as it fits the theme more than whoever they’re put against, they’ll at least get a piggy bank I think. Maybe they won’t get on Lb, but many people won’t if they don’t have the right furni, regardless of how long they’ve played the game

Muschi, Sansa, Eva and 3 others like this.
  17. If ur app is updated then you should be able to submit the design already and start liking. Just read and follow the instructions on this thread

Muschi likes this.
  18. I love thiiiiiis!!

💛💛💛

19. I still haven't 😥 it sucks. I can't vote or do anything

20. Vote for people with noob furniture!

Muschi likes this.
  21. starter furniture >>> full dorm sets

Ballerina, Phobia and Muschi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.