NEW FEATURE Rate My Room: A Brand New XC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think they required people to submit a design before allowing them to like or assist to avoid copying. If you can already see the top dorms before you submit a design you can copy and get an unfair advantage

Cecillia, MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  2. "Them" was referring to the theme I think, I updated the 1st day I saw the thing but found out I had a 2nd one I needed to do

3. Aww shucks i went and sold all my furni just recently 🥺🥺

Calen likes this.
  4. Bows from the LB has the best dorm design I’ve ever seen in pimd 👁👄👁. I’m blown away

Celosa likes this.
  5. 👁👅👁 can the next theme be Broke College Student? It would be very heartfelt

-StarManic- and Calen like this.
  6. My game crashes everytime I try to open the Rate My Room ec after I submitted my entry 😕

FeLoNy and Fantastic like this.
  7. Yeah I dont have an option to start this XC it just shows me the prizes and the leaderboard. I'm hoping they fix this.

Nita353 and Mallymkun like this.
  8. Did you update the app?

9. Mine too if u figure it out let me know

10. If you get the same number of points what rates you at different numbers on the board?

11. I guess my only concern is that I keep seeing other players make different themes like horror or winter from the Like page, which are really nice rooms but clearly isn't Spring Day, and I'm just wondering if they're getting likes just because they submitted a beautiful room.

Cecillia, Ballerina and _HeIium_ like this.
  12. From what i observed in the beta, the first person who gets that specific number of points gets the highest rank

Cecillia and Muschi like this.
  13. Like my dorm🤗

cutie680 likes this.
  14. Or rate my dorm

cutie680 and yay67 like this.
  15. Likes are anonymous. You can have friends assist you but players cannot seek out specific people to like.

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  16. [​IMG]-_-Divesh-_-
    Hey GUY'S Hope You All Are Doing Well
    ❤️🤗❤️Rate My Drom ❤️🤗❤️

PineTart likes this.
  17. Like and rate my dorm please 🧚‍♀️💕

PineTart likes this.
  18. [​IMG]
    HOPE YOU GUY'S LIKE IT 🌹🤗🌹
    RATE MY DROM

19. Likes are anonymous, players cannot like specific dorms.
    your image didn’t post, feel free to pm and I can help :^)

Muschi likes this.
  20. I would like to suggest the leaderboards dormies winner are written as anonymous because i saw "unfair" votes and "friends" votes based winning, to make it fair how bout we make people at pimd to vote to win a certain prize small prizes per week, and those participants to vote are written as "anonymous"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.