Forums community

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheSagittarian, Nov 5, 2020.

1. this is the second time you’ve replied to me on a forum to call me dumb, pls come up with new material, I can give you ideas if you’re stuck! :^)

Jude684, Cinnabun, bai and 1 other person like this.
  2. No thanks, I don't take advice from the mentally challenged.

3. Idc. I don't mind some of the ppl here. And the entire pimd app is being run into the ground; for forums to "get better," pimd would have to not be the sinking ship that it is. Real question is how long do you guys think this app will continue to last

Alicia and Day like this.
  4. realistically, maybe another 5 years. ill probably still be playing too ):

5. I feel like it'll be less but idk how much. If the economy keeps falling and ppl can't find work only the most extreme of addicts will continue putting money into mobile apps like this

Alicia likes this.
  6. o weird. i feel like its a lil more. i think ata is doing fine financially cuz their other apps too.

7. Y'alls businesses are still closed?

8. (mentally challenged still means dumb, it’s okay you’ll get it next time)

9. Wow congrats on grasping the concept that I think you're an idiot. Good job!

Disconnected likes this.
  10. I was never around for 2014 forums but even 2018 and 2019 before the update was half decent.

I think all the drama went to line with the shade accounts and the recent discord server drove the community to that channel more.

Regardless, there are people I still like seeing post in forums, a lot of people I enjoyed have left though, so I've ended up being a lot less active.

Also I'm down for necrobumping

Alicia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. I am forums oldest active forumer so I know how you feel when your friends leave.

Muschi and -IN-ToEatingPie- like this.
  12. 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚 is it even a game anymore.

13. Personally hate this new lay out forums have. It’s not that user friendly

Disconnected and Ghastly like this.
  14. nah not really

15. Yea 2012-2014 forums were way funner I miss those days. I joined early/late 2013 leading into 2014 so had a blast with those lovely forum scuds

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  16. You kept that ss as proof of something? 🤔
    Glad it's survivied. Reminiscing on such good times fills me with joy and pride. You got any more?

I wish I had kept ss of the debacle but I didn't think I would get banned permanently for defending my right to post that stuff in a food channel.

Alicia likes this.
  17. Also glad to see some discord people pop out of the woodworks to like posts defending it. Nice to have your patronage in forums but please stay longer.

18. Rt

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  19. A lot of businesses in my city closed down permanently

Alicia likes this.
  20. 👀 You didn't need to defend me so strongly, Maddi ❤️ ty for coming out with that and proving how sensitive the developers were.
    Or rather how hypocritical/unmeasured they were in their punishment in that case.