NEW FEATURE Rate My Room: A Brand New XC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. According to Marcie, you’re limited to votes from friends so after that there is a point where voting is anonymous! This was my initial concern too though.

Muschi, bai, Phobia and 2 others like this.
  2. LOL I felt like this idea was really familiar and just now I realized it’s like covet or love Nikki 😂

3. FINALLY OMG! I was getting bored of dressing dorms and no one saying “hey it’s pretty”

4. I see a lot of good that can come from this since it is not a stat based extracurricular for once. However, I also see some other potential consequences resulting from this extracurricular such as the given rewards leading to spikes in upgraded dorms. That’s not a bad thing, though...however it’ll be interesting for those who have upgraded theirs without such rewards being given out so easily. I’d just hope that these rewards are somewhat limited to prevent any abuse that could take place. I look forward to seeing some unique themes that were otherwise not shown in the beta test 👀💕

5. Wowowowow This is SO COOL 😱 ✨

6. Wish I could have been apart of the beta testing for this, but alas work was in the way. However, I am looking forward to participating in this new XC 🙌

7. This is cool and all but when are we getting dorm presets? 👀

8. Ohhhh ilike ilike

9. Yassss I been waiting for something like this! I can't wait to try it out! 🤩

SweetStarr likes this.
  10. Depends on their furniture options. So might not be so easy.

Sansa likes this.
  11. Its Phobia's status for me 😂

But anyway, this really looks fun! I've been hoarding furnis before but I've recycles waaay too many as well and kept some presets on different alts so I might need to do a lot of trading soon ><

Ballerina and Phobia like this.
  12. O i thort this was the game thread n was bout play 😶

13. Ok but 1 question that isnt ansered here. Do we have access to a list of every single furni for this xcs sinse it doesnt effect anything else or do we only get to use whatever furni we actul have ourself

CoolLikeThat likes this.
  14. Assist is still there🥺

15. Actually, Ata Wanda clarified on the first page of the thread that we can only use Furni we own for the design. I wondered about it too but it makes sense, because if we could use anything then that would be strange and probably lower the creative mixtures/hybrids we are bound to see

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  16. My months of furniture hoarding have lead up to this

Lunita and ScarytaleEnding like this.
  17. A bit sad tho that the swipe left feature wasn’t incorporated

18. Ooo, I like it!

I'm probably going to vote way more than participate but I love seeing different dorms 🤩 Fun!

airhead-ally likes this.
  19. I think you have to participate to vote tho 😊

20. 👁

MayaTheHopeful and Providence like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.