Profile Avis Theme or Any Background behind profile pic

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by PhantastiC, Nov 6, 2020.

1. OKAY! I have this crazy idea💡 ,That ata should add a background theme that we can be able to select different backgrounds behind the avis and also make all avis able to fit on profile size [​IMG] :D:p:oops:
    Plz comment your ideas below !👇

2. Maybe not ANY background, but some preset ones might be fun.

Atlas, Jude684, Cinnabun and 3 others like this.
  3. Yeah, definitely 😃

renamed37039 likes this.
  4. Definitly!! 😁 Would be cool!! 😎

PhantastiC likes this.
  5. I'd love to have backgrounds and itd be another money opt for ata with the store 💗

PhantastiC likes this.
  6. I would select the old dorm tower background from like 2011

LetsGoBrandon and PhantastiC like this.
  7. I like this idea! It can be like a per hunt thing like each hunt they’ll offer a hunt-themed background for the avi. Kinda like how they offer pet styles

PhantastiC likes this.
  8. Can some Avis not fit? Y’all running pimd on tiny screens? Also this sounds like one of the recent survey questions ata had so already possible something like this could happen

9. ONLY if theres a dino 1. And not trex

10. I think it depends on the phone? Cuz most players are complaining that the female black candle avi’s face is cut off

PhantastiC likes this.
  11. Well ,i didn't see this kind of questions on the survey!. Ata already doing a good job adding more features, i was playing Episode and thought it would be a cute idea,if they add a background avi 🙂

12. Yeah like the black candles 🕯 avis ,I didn't get one cuz i couldn't see the wings on profile display , or maybe it certain phone . But they did a good job on avis😍

iamlaylab likes this.
  13. Good idea

PhantastiC likes this.
  14. Sure. More things for people to spend ecs on. Support.

PhantastiC likes this.
  15. This would be cool... But if we hv to pay ecs for it then nahhhhh I'm out... 😂.. Maybe they could put it in the spinner and boxes 🤷‍♀️😂

PhantastiC likes this.
  16. We probably paying ecs for it 🤣 but i wouldn't mind 🙈☺

MaeveHunter likes this.
  17. Ooo I really like this idea

PhantastiC likes this.
  18. Tysm☺🥰

19. I don't wanna pay ecs tho🙈😂hv ya met me... I'm hella broke

PhantastiC likes this.