Election Anxiety

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LetsGoBrandon, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Sooo....how's everybody feeling about this election?

It feels like 2000 all over again. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a lot of court battles and atleast one recount.

Alicia likes this.
  2. Stressed. I ended up turning it off to watch Phineas and Ferb tbh

3. There is definitely some super strange energy afoot today. It's one of those days where everyone is on edge.

4. Eh. I feel relatively apathetic about most world issues nowadays. Not worth worrying about

5. OKAY,
    Well I feel it. But I’m trying to stay grounded and remind myself that at the end of the day it is another way to try and control us and divide us and keep us away from our true power. That being said, being a Non hetero, Hispanic woman, it makes sense why I feel anxious. And not even for me, but everyone else truly affected by it more than I would be. But i am staying high vibe and keeping a positive mindset. Best case scenario. Quantum leaping to the best possible timeline lol

Butt and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  6. I feel you there. Coming from the other side I think we can all agree that we're afraid our rights will be taken away if the other side is elected. That's one of the biggest reasons I walked away from the democratic party.

The left has a track record of wanting to make rules and regulations for the whole country. The right advocates for states rights to make those rules and regulations themselves.

It's a whole lot easier to move to another state if you don't like the laws yours has chosen than to move to another country.

The USA is a very diverse country, there is no one size fits all solution, and I believe it's only fair that we should be able to have input in our own communities laws. 🤷‍♀️That's one of the main reasons I joined the Republican party. States rights are important.

7. Yeah it won't affect you as much...but on this side of the border we're all sweating bullets.

Alicia likes this.
  8. canada has elections too last year. Or provincial elections anyway and the guy is running the only successful province we have into the ground. It upset me a lot last year because it changed so much of my and ppls ik life but best course of action is to just go "meh"

9. Don't go meh! Run for office next time! Or campaign for someone you like