Something important to talk about?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by sherrica, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Dos

2. Push

3. What behaviour are you referring to as toxic?

Not all toxic behaviour should be prohibited

sherrica likes this.

4. You understand what I am saying you Must be dumb.
    These guys were also known for bullying others and force them to apologise on their walls.

5. That sounds like an amazing cf. I wish mine was just apologising when I was getting farmed XDDD

6. What do they want you do apologize for? 🌚

7. No once can force anyone to do anything πŸ˜‚ its itsir own choice to do it

8. Forcing one to wall apologize is one of the best ways to teach a lesson in game ettiquette. Simply taking misc in private hardly teaches a nub a damned thing at all

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  9. Naw it teaches them to better protect their misc by transferring it to alt accounts 😌

sherrica likes this.
  10. I'm a nub w/o alts. So that is null

11. Damn. Must suck to be you 🌚

12. Gives me more sabbatical πŸ™ƒ

Poseidon777 likes this.
  13. PvP is also a life mechanic!😜 But we created organized society from the chaos because it is possible to provide opportunities for a much better quality of life for all of us, if we organize and enforce certain standards.

PvP is not inherently bad, but players can still choose to use it in a way that enables toxic behavior and bullying.

This game is managed with a Liaises Faire attitude (within reason), which allows it to function as a social experiment where we as players are allowed to implement any standards we are capable of enforcing within the existing structure provided.

14. To elaborate a bit further: Threatening other players with farming because they hired your underpriced tutor from the open market is technically allowed within the game.

However, since large clubs of Farmers with multiple alts are organized and using their system that they created to bully other players into spending their in-game-currency differently, we may want to ask ourselves if this is interfering with the free market and making it worse rather than better.

If we can agree that SFW-Based-Coercion in the Open Tutor Market is harmful to a healthy in-game economy, perhaps we should take the responsibility to organize and enforce better standards.

That’s honestly the sort of thing I love about this game. We are free to change a lot of the things we don’t like, if we are able to communicate and organize effectively under a common purpose.

15. Lol you're comparing a phone app with real life? Okay, bud🌚

Sleepy and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  16. Lol your contribution is pointing out the obvious and then saying β€œOkay, bud🌚?”
    Okay, bud🌚