Who's gonna win?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LetsGoBrandon, Nov 2, 2020.

?

Who will win the US Presidential Election?

1. Trump

2. Biden

3. Jorgensen

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. We need more election threads. Who do you think will win the US Presidential Election? NOT who are you voting for (since most people here can't vote anyway). Just who do you think will win?

2. Jorgen Von Strangle

3. I'll take that as 1 vote for Jo Jorgensen

4. Yeah sure why not 🌚

5. Great pick, I wish we could elect a Libertarian president one day. They'd have my full support.

6. I think you forgot about kayne

Jude684 and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  7. If only the margin actually was 62.5% or more in Bidens favor the trump dump would be that much more relieving that our country isn't as lost as op assumes it is.

8. Solid point, my bad

9. I was so sad when he dropped out of the elections

10. I don't rly want him to but I kind of feel like Trump will tbh.

11. I’m actually very curious about what everyone thinks 👀 im not from the country but I’ve been following the election story for a while

12. Oh I didn't know he dropped out.

It's gonna be chaos regardless of the outcome

13. Well, I live in the Ohio Valley and I can tell you that 95% of the signs I've seen are for Trump, 3% for Jorgensen, and 2% for Biden.

It really feels like the dems choose the worst possible candidate. The only platform he has to run on is, "I"m not Trump." I don't expect to win with such a weak platform.

Trump's voters are energized, they love him and what he's done for our country. It's a much better dynamic. Hence I expect a Trump landslide.

Jorgensen would be a fantastic president but Libertarian's typically don't do much campaigning.

14. Maybe...that reminds me of my next thread I was gonna post.

15. lmao this is so funny im saving it