Something important to talk about?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by sherrica, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Hey, there is a club call Thedisobedients

They try to bully people to get them to quit the game, or force them to give up their gifts for no reason and maybe devalued a player value .

I understand that sfw can be a thing, but some people take it too far that goes into bullying.
    The mod need to deal with these type of toxic players, who makes the game worse for others.
    And only play for their sexual needs or be selfish.
    Personally I am not interested in toxic personal behaviors like this.

Anurupa likes this.
  2. Reports about behavior or abuse should be sent in directly to developers via help ticket or should be taken up with a moderator.

Using a public channel to “expose” players or clubs can be seen as public defamation regardless of if your allegations are true or not.

Maddi_Matsu, Phobia and Cinnabun like this.
  3. As long as they not trying to take ec value items then their farming is legal. If they being a complete fúckwit then block them. Or screenshot and send to a mod or ata (for both things i just said). If you really hate it make a new acc trade all your stuff to it and start again in a different ign. You betly at 300kcs so duznt take long to get back to that i can teach you how to do it fast without spending a penny if you really want idc. But yehh. Ignore tgem. Pay cf. Or start a new acc. Those are your options really with this

4. PvP is a game mechanic. PvPing does not make anyone toxic/ a bully

V_hyP0crite_101 likes this.
  5. sounds like something a bully would say 🌚

sherrica likes this.
  6. 69/69f dtw

7. Isn't OP that one girl who WANTED people to bully her? And she's upset now that it's actually happening?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. There's a block button. Super handy if you don't want them talking to you 👍🏻

Phobia likes this.
  9. Wait what 👁👄👁

10. Yehh i remember her asking to get farmed to

11. And if you check her wall, she’s currently hitting randoms. Making this thread pretty funny. I’m not opposed to pvp at all. But farmers that cry in forums are hilarious.

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  12. She on my wall asking me to teach her how to farm

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  13. exCUSE ME. it was 68/69 f. You missed the last one ;(

14. I cri because when I hit actives, it turns into a big deal ;(

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  15. Alexa play Ironic by Alanis Morissette

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  16. Also if you that much against being hit back then whh are you in a farming club? Dont farm people if you to weak minded to get hit back

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  17. No I didn't. Show proof pls

18. no u

19. You doin too much

20. U no