STORY PASS Día de Muertos!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 1, 2020.

1. 55/55

Muschi likes this.
  2. I think it’s broken

3. Yeah I think I will probably skip this... i really hope they step up for the Black Friday story pass

4. They removed the max, so now you can get more 🌚

Espacio, Muschi and Pandabear206 like this.
  5. You didn’t have to drop cats before in order to continue the story. I understand that it’s cheap, but it’s not fair that they changed it and most people didn’t realize that before they spent the EC on it. I don’t have a problem with completing the story, because I’m always in cc’s and I wasn’t affected by the pandemic. But most were and imagine that they spent a little cash as a treat just to find out they can’t even get the VIP version without spending more cash. I think they should of at least given a warning that you would have to drop for a EC party.

Ciabatta, Prim, Struggling and 3 others like this.
  6. Yes but you can get the gifts sent to you before they’re gone, and still wait for Black Friday to finish the Hypno Cat dropping part.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Thank you for showing this 🤗

8. Just the VIP versions! Nothing else.

9. This is like paying money just so u can get an avi that represents ur culture why not just make it a side story without cat req... literally should be free or like 1b ingame cash atleast its appalling that they hide a paywall behind such things which are not even as good as the pay for avis are and represent a culture.

FastForward, Enyo and EIa like this.
  10. ata scammer

AzureDragoon likes this.
  11. Fr i hoped there were more missions on this story pass. I lowkey feel scammed and the Avi aren’t that amazing. Even more regarding to stats. disappointing

12. This year it's 15. Is 10ec more really worthy of calling a scam? Last year's VIP versions were 200ec, that's even more than the price of dropping 2 cats this time. So unless the other quests require spending more EC, this isn't even more expensive.

artha, _Blue_, Maddi_Matsu and 5 others like this.
  13. Scam

14. Very logical counter point, thanks for sharing.

artha, Maddi_Matsu, Auri and 3 others like this.
  15. Is the hypnocat etc. The only part of the story or are there more?

16. Its the only things to do

Muschi likes this.
  17. Algoodz. I woulda wanted to see it before buying to

RAGE666 likes this.
  18. It’s okay we have 91 days to complete the story!

Muschi likes this.
  19. Drop 2 cats for a 55/55 avi? Kind of lame, unfortunately bought the pass before I realized the avi was the only reward

20. I thought it was an actual story pass and got hella excited, although I expected there'd be more spending to do later (because $3 is cheap for both versions). I don't even like the avis that much, just wanted extra goodies. 😅

Muschi and iDoubtIt like this.