STORY PASS Día de Muertos!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Are the cocktails ment to max at 10? That means if u received 5 or more b4 knowing there is story pass u cant complete the story

RlC0_ANGEL likes this.
  2. Well we don't have to do the tasks in order I think. So you can receive 5 of the gifts right now and then buy the hypnocat later on when they're half price. Just make sure to finish the receive gifts portion since it won't be available until 15th... right? Am I comprehending it properly?

Muschi likes this.
  3. That’s what I want to know too, because now I can’t complete my story. 😟

K1tty likes this.
  4. an absolute scam last years was better. And you didnt have to do so much spending for the vip. Disappointed once again 🚮

Zhaskerrr, Thamasia, -bae and 2 others like this.
  5. i am not sure why people are complaining about the requirements, you still get 1 avatar for 15ec. Then you need to do the tasks for the VIP one. You have 90 days to complete the task, most people drop way more than 2 cats during black Friday anyway, so what is the big deal?

Ciabatta, SpicyNugget, Emsey and 3 others like this.
  6. Why isn’t it showing up in shop? I do have to buy it correct?

7. You don't need to complete them in the order they are listed.

Sansa likes this.
  8. It’s because they keep changing the requirements to get the final avatar. Some people on buy story passes as something extra for them. Let’s also remember there’s still a PANDEMIC going on and ATA is just being money hungry.

9. It's at the end of the Event shop.

10. *only

11. I didn’t look at the forums before I maxed my horchatas so now I just spent 15ec on a avi with no story wish it would’ve been unlimited instead of 10 :/

12. You can send the gifts now so that bit isnt a issue at all they only 1k cash each

Muschi likes this.
  13. Send a help ticket and ask them to count the gifts you already received.

Espacio likes this.
  14. [​IMG]
    See? I completed the gift portion before completing any of the other requirements. Since they're listed on one single tier, any of these requirements can be completed at any time within the 90 days the pass lasts.

The only one you're time crunched for is the gifts, which are only available for 15 days (along with the passes themselves). But they only cost $1,000 in-game cash so they'll be the easiest to complete.

Sansa and Mello like this.
  15. This is a massive scam. Last years Día de Muertos avis were 5EC each😬

Thamasia, uklyo, Karly and 2 others like this.
  16. Can you ss the rewards too please? Or are they just the VIP versions and nothing else? Thank you.

17. What are the stats on the vip avi tbh, if we're going to be spending that much money/ecs on completing the damn quest.

SpicyNugget likes this.
  18. Thank you! My club already messed up on this. Hope they alter it to max 20 gifts. 🙈

19. They’re great for the price but still an easy skip.

20. What have they changed? It just came out. 15 ec is not much and you can easily get this from the spinner or even do some offers, you don't need to spend real money to get 15 ec. The normal story passed cost €8,00 so be grateful that this is an easy and cheap one. You don't need to complete the story if you don't want, you still get 1 avatar for 15 ec and that's not bad to be honest. Most avatar are way more than that.

Woes likes this.