Drawtober Art Challenge

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Day, Oct 14, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Medium: Traditional Art

2. Tbh it was really fun, so thank you for the challenge.
    Medium: Digital Art

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Frieren, Cinnabun, Michelle and 11 others like this.
  3. Drawing water be hard...

Thank you so much Day and Phobia for putting this on. I didn't know if I was gonna participate but I ended up jumping right into it after not drawing for some time. Thanks for inspiring me again!💖

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sidenote: I end up with a lot of layers i don't end up merging in case I wanna edit down the line. Lemme know if you need more screenshots of those.

4. [​IMG]
    Spoopy doggo🥺
    [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i wanted to try 👉🏻👈🏻
    This was so much fun! 🖤

6. 🎃 Hey all! - Just a reminder that Drawtober ends TODAY @ 12pm PST (changeover)! Get your spooky creations in! 🖤

Frieren, Jude684, Day and 1 other person like this.
  7. Medium: digital
    For the last day I wanted to switch it up and go digital. Practise a little with illustrator.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (I hope the layers are clear enough)

8. Medium: Photography & Digital Art

For the last day, I made different entry, which is combined between photography (me as the model) and my lack-skill-of-digital-art 🌝 Thank you for this contest, I really have fun here ❤

[​IMG]

Proof:
    [​IMG]

BitterB, Frieren, Michelle and 5 others like this.
  9. Thank You!

Drawtober has officially ended!

Phobia and I thank everyone who participated, as well as those who supported our event. We’ve had a ton of fun watching you all explore your creative boundaries!

Please do give us a bit of time to decide on winners. We’ll be posting them as soon as possible, and then distributing prizes shortly after!

Have a lovely Halloween 🎃