😱Instant Avatar Giveaway 🎁FREE🎁

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Raffle10, Oct 28, 2020.

?

Which shards do you want more?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2020.
  1. Greek

5 vote(s)
    8.2%
  2. Zodiac

12 vote(s)
    19.7%
  3. Candles

36 vote(s)
    59.0%
  4. Other

8 vote(s)
    13.1%
  1. Giveaway! 10/31👻

I'll be hosting my last giveaway 😀of this year on Halloween, I had hoped to do it before but my schedule has been tight.😰

So far it'll be ALL Greek shards🥳, some zodiac shards (still trying to get the rest)🤯, and the new candles avatars!😲 Still trying to get the vip box avatar shards!

I'll be doing trivia in pub or campus chats with my alt @Giveaways_Raffles 😉 If I run out of speakers😨 I'll use either this account or my other alt @Keke or my friends will also help!☺

I look forward to hosting like always! 😊 It'll start around changeover (3pm est for me) and will continue until I run out of speakers, if I have more left over I'll continue the next day! 🙌

INFO
    1. I will NOT be selling any shards so DONT ASK
    2. There will be NO cheating (must answer how I state the way you must answer) ugh English 😑
      1. Example "Post on my wall: 'I am awesome'"
        1. Right: "I am awesome"
        2. Wrong "You (as in me Raffle) are awesome"
      2. You post exactly on my wall how I say, if we are doing that game.
    3. NO bribing
    4. NO new accounts (to limit the use of alts) 250kcs+ stat accounts preferred!
    5. You can only win ONCE, you can pick which avatar (I'll do 1 group of avatars at a time)
    6. Must abide by my giveaway rules that will be stated.
    7. No fighting over them (A lot of the shards I have are from the raffles I've hosted, donations, and my own money buying the especially the candles that I used ec to open the boxes for)
    8. This is FREE so no complaints
    9. Not giving away VIP combined amounts 400, 600, or 800 shards ONLY
    10. Just have fun... please!
    😊Any questions feel free to ask! I know this maybe complicated or hard to understand so ask away!😊

😋Also join my raffle!
    😶I'm raffling off 2 complete dorms and there will be 20 winners total! Check my wall or dm me for more info! Entering my raffle DOES NOT guarantee any prize for the giveaway and is NOT affiliated with it in any way!
    😱Ending 10/30

Posting on this thread does NOT guarantee any prizes, DO NOT ASK for any shards prior to the giveaway!

Nando, Riari, Kanudo786 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Extended info/clarification
    1. NO new accounts (to limit the use of alts) 250kcs+ stat accounts preferred!
      1. Low stat accounts can enter but newly made accounts cannot!
    2. You can only win ONCE, you can pick which avatar (I'll do 1 group of avatars at a time)
      1. If you win a zodiac avatar you cannot win another zodiac avatar or Greek avatar or candles avatar
    3. Must abide by my giveaway rules that will be stated.
      1. Rules will be stated on my wall and will be bumped after each round I'll also put the rules in this thread
    4. No fighting over them (A lot of the shards I have are from the raffles I've hosted, donations, and my own money buying the especially the candles that I used ec to open the boxes for)
      1. If multiple people win at once its first come first pick, say ON MY WALL ONLY NO DMs
    5. NO answering in my dms I wont know who posts first if I'm dmed, if you are muted dm me and we can go over some options!
    6. Not giving away VIP combined amounts 400, 600, or 800 shards ONLY
      1. Other shards that don't need that amount doesn't apply, but still no VIP amounts either way
    That I forgot to add

3. Um i wanna ask if you'll start today..

4. No I was busy today and will also be tomorrow.

Frieren likes this.
  5. Can I participate?

6. When it starts on Halloween everyone can participate. You will have to watch out for when I'm online though!

7. Hi bb, what server will u be posting the trivia questions on?

8. I'm US ET Ill start at c/o (which is 3pm et for me) and I will most likely be posting in pub

9. I'm still working on the VIP Champaign Box avis, I dont know if I'll have the instant avis ready for the giveaway!

10. Starting giveaway soon!

Frieren likes this.
  11. Oh no the face you make when you are European campus 🥺😭

12. I'm on asian server sadly

13. I hope someone will host on asian server too :<

14. Selling INSTANT Greek Avatar 800:2B Selling INSTANT Greek Avatar 800:2B. 💚