Drawtober Art Challenge

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Day, Oct 14, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Drawtober Art Challenge

Hi everyone! In the spirit of the month of October and our love for art, we’ve decided to host a small one week event! Our hope is to challenge artists to interpret 3 different themes across a one week period. The goal isn’t necessarily completion, but rather to expand your creative horizons as an artist.

Rules

✩ All types and forms of art are acceptable! Whether it be photography, painting, drawing, sculpting, baking, or even fashion!

✩ All submissions must have your IGN, and it must be handwritten.

✩ Digital Artwork must have proof of the process, such as showing layers or posting different images throughout the creative process.

✩ No plagiarism. Plagiarism in any form will not be tolerated, and will disqualify you from any prizes.

✩ All entries must be submitted by the deadline, and in this thread to count.

✩ All entries must adhere to all aspects of the Terms of Use of the game.

Failure to adhere to these rules may result in a forfeiture of potential prizes. If any of these rules are unclear please ask.

Challenge Themes

There will be three challenge themes throughout the week. Each will be announced in this thread at 12pm PST on their respective days. Participants will have 2 days each to complete the first two Challenge Themes, and three days for the final theme!

If for whatever reason you are unable to access forums during this time, please contact @Day or @Phobia.

Prizes

What’s a challenge without reward? We are fortunate enough to have @-PA_KaramelApples- who offered to donate some mod crates for this small event!

Each theme will have one winner that receives a mod crate for their efforts! We’ll also be awarding one person 2 mod crates for being the overall winner of the challenge!

Additionally we will be awarding misc for other achievements, and will be giving a small participation prize to players who make it through our challenge!

How to Post Images

✩ Download Imgur.
    ✩ Pick your image to post.
    ✩ Hold down onto the image until a bar pops up.
    ✩ Press the Copy Post Link button.
    ✩ Press the landscape button.
    ✩ Paste your link and press “Insert”.

This information is directly from the guide to posting images and gifs made by Oni.

Dates & Deadlines

✩ 1st Theme Posted: October 25th at 12pm PST ✩
    ✩ 1st Theme Due: October 27th at 12pm PST ✩

✩ 2nd Theme Posted: October 27th at 12pm PST ✩
    ✩ 2nd Theme Due: October 29th at 12pm PST ✩

✩ 3rd Theme Posted: October 29th at 12pm PST ✩
    ✩ 3rd Theme Due: October 31st at 12pm PST ✩

Time Conversions
    ✩ 9am HST ✩ 11am AKST ✩ 12pm PST ✩ 1pm MST ✩ 2pm CST ✩ 3pm EST ✩ 3am SGT ✩

[​IMG]
    Any questions, comments or concerns can be directed towards @Day or @Phobia.

2. Get ready to get ✨spooky✨ ;^)

Frieren, Jona, RustyTurtle and 4 others like this.
  3. Yay!! I love it 💖

Frieren, Day and Phobia like this.
  4. [​IMG]
    omw to love and support this thread

Frieren, WhoTfIsWesday, Jona and 6 others like this.
  5. good luck to all participants!! can't wait to peep all the creativity hehe

Frieren and Phobia like this.
  6. i freaking love this so much

good luck to all participants 🖤🖤

Frieren, Maddi_Matsu and Phobia like this.
  7. Waaah I’m so excited for this!!

iSara15, Frieren, BitterB and 2 others like this.
  8. wowza theres a lot of qts here ❤️
    Gl to everyone 🥳

BitterB, Cinnabun, Atlas and 3 others like this.
  9. Looking forward for this & good luck for everyone 🖤

10. This is such a cute idea. Can't wait to see everyones entries

Frieren, BitterB and Phobia like this.
  11. I hope i can join 💖🥺

Phobia likes this.
  12. i want to join 🤩🤩😍😍😘😘

Frieren and Phobia like this.
  13. Can someone help me a lil' bit with imgur cause i downloaded it but i dunno what is the next step.🥺🥺

Frieren likes this.
  14. Feel free to pm. :^)

Day likes this.
  15. thankies🥺

Frieren likes this.
  16. Anyone can join! 😊

Frieren and Day like this.
  17. Bumping for friends ❤️

18. About the Challenge

Seeing as our first theme is announced in a few days, we’d like to add in a little reminder. Just as a general clarification, we aren’t expecting entries to be perfect. Our intent is to inspire creativity and to allow artists, both experienced and not, the opportunity to challenge themselves.

This means that sketches, and rough drafts of projects are totally fine! We just want to see your ideas about the theme shine through.

Judging will be based on how you decide to interpret the theme, rather than skill or overall product. Thanks again in advance, and we’re really looking forward to see all the participants!

Also, if you’d like to be tagged when the themes are announced please like this post so we can add you to our notification list!
    ♡ Day & Phobia

19. i would love to join but anxious though

Frieren likes this.