Club Game Night ideas

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Eryn_TheAudacity, Oct 9, 2020.

1. From speaking to other players, I know that some clubs host weekly Game Nights. This is something that we have been doing in the club I am a part of for the past couple of weeks and so far, it has worked really well!

We have mainly been playing a game called 'Paranoia' and are trialling another game called 'Most Likely To...? (the rules for which I will include below). These games have opened up opportunities for donations to be made to the Club Bank which has really helped to grow our fund for buying kinis and cats!

I am curious to know if anyone else has any suggestions for games we could play in Club Chat during our weekly Game Nights. Games which encourage donations to be made to Club Bank would be preferable. 😁

I would also love to know if anyone can think of a way to incorporate Club Chat mini games (/draw, /roll, /spin, etc) more often during Game Nights.

All suggestions and feedback are welcome! 💕

'Paranoia' Game Rules:
    ✅Player spins bottle (/spin) in Club Chat to select another player to answer a question.
    ✅Question is gifted to the player which the bottle lands on. They can choose to accept (answer) or reject (not answer) the gift.
    ✅If player rejects gift, bottle is spun again in Club Chat.
    ✅If player accepts gift, they must write their answer to the question in Club Chat.
    ✅Club members are given 5 chances to guess the question that was asked.
    ✅If a club member guesses correctly, they can select a prize from Club Bank.
    ✅If club members fail to guess the question, gifted player must draw a card (/draw) in Club Chat.
    ✅If drawn card is RED, gifted player must reveal the question in Club Chat.
    ✅If drawn card is BLACK, club members can gift Club Bank (4 donations) to reveal what gifted player's question was in Club Chat.

'Most Likely To...' Game Rules:
    ✅Player spins bottle (/spin) in Club Chat to select another player to answer a 'Who is most like to...?' question (out of the club members).
    ✅Question is sent as a gift.
    ✅Gifted player responds with their answer to the person who gifted ONLY.
    ✅Player who gifted then asks the same 'Who is most likely to...?' question in Club Chat and club members respond with their answers.
    ✅If the most popular answer matches that of the person who was gifted then the gifted player receives a prize from Club Bank.
    ✅If answers don't match, gifted player draws a card in Club Chat (/draw).
    ✅If drawn card is RED, gifted player must reveal their answer in Club Chat.
    ✅If drawn card is BLACK, club members can gift Club Bank (3 donations) to reveal what gifted player's answer was in Club Chat.

Kefo, RoseMilkTea, _Pristine_ and 5 others like this.
  2. We’ve played trivia in our club and also done storytelling contests. Looking for ideas for more.

Eryn_TheAudacity likes this.
  3. Thank you for your response! I'm interested to know how they both work?

We had another game night last night and trialled a new game called 'Blind Date'. 😂 Very much based on the old show with the same name if you know it?

4. My club has trivia games on Saturdays every now and then. The gifter for the trivia questions would ask the questions and whoever got the answer correct first would get a prize. (stat items, spinners, 10b gifts etc.) It's super fun and usually doesn't end until we get tired.

5. That sounds like a fab idea! I'll put that forward next time we have game night. Do you tend to ask challenging questions or relatively easy ones?

Cinnabun likes this.
  6. A mix of both! It's very fun though I recommend

Eryn_TheAudacity likes this.
  7. Thank you so much for your suggestion, you've been extremely helpful! Some of us were finding it difficult to think of new games we could play but I think Trivia will go down well haha!

Cinnabun likes this.
  8. During this week's game night, myself and a few other club members tried out a new game in Club Chat. Very much based on the old show 'Blind Date' 😂.

Trial went well and it was nice to learn a little bit more about each other via the questions asked! (Questions do not need to be "date" related by the way, even though the game's title suggests otherwise). However, the trial run did also indicate that this game needs quite a few players to be active in Club Chat.

We haven't played the game enough yet to identify if there are any other aspects to it which need more consideration but nevertheless, I have included the rules for it below! 😊

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make it better then please put them forward!

Blind Date:
    ✅Spin bottle (/spin) to select a bachelor/bachelorette.
    ✅Spin bottle (/spin) 3 more times to select 3 different contestants for the bachelor/bachelorette to "date".
    ✅Bachelor asks 3 questions in Club Chat. They can use /barista for this or a question of their own.
    ✅Contestants gift/pm host their answers.
    ✅Host reveals answers under the pseudonames 'Contestant #1', 'Contestant #2' and 'Contestant #3'.
    ✅After all 3 questions, bachelor/bachelorette reveals who they would like to "date", based on answers given.
    ✅Host draws card (/draw) to determine if chosen contestant is revealed in Club Chat.
    ✅If a RED card is drawn, chosen contestant is revealed in Club Chat.
    ✅If a BLACK card is drawn, chosen contestant is NOT revealed in Club Chat.
    ✅Club members can donate to Club Bank to have chosen contestant revealed in Club Chat. 3 donations required.