Milestone Event Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Minthara, Oct 16, 2020.

?

Do You Think We Should Be Able To Select Which Avatar We Want For The Collection Events?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Go Back To Giving Both Avatars

15 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Hi! I’m a returning player after a 1.5yr break, and I’m a little disappointed with the way collection avatars have been changed. For previous events before I stopped playing, if you hit the 8k collection goal, you’d get BOTH versions of the avatars. Now, I see it’s been changed to a box that gives you a random one of the two.

I don’t have a problem with getting only one version of the avatar, but I think if it’s going to be limited to one for 8k, one for the 16k, we should be able to pick which one we want. For example, with the unspooky decorations, I really wanted the girl avatar, but ended up with the boy one. It was the same for the last event.

I think it’d be a lot better if we could select which one we wanted. I have seen a few others say they were disappointed they didn’t get the one they wanted.

Muschi and -Adaley- like this.
  2. I hate it. It’s exhausting and those with smaller stats are at a huge disadvantage since it’s already on the more difficult side to even get to the 8k mark.

Alollofern likes this.
  3. I agree completely! My husband started playing the game recently and he’s been frustrated trying to collect enough for the avatar he wants. When I first started playing, it felt so much easier to get the collection avatars, and it was nice getting at least two to choose from. Now, it’s like a grind for one you might not even end up wanting to use.

Alollofern likes this.