[MOD CRATE WAR] Seniors vs Freshmen

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -AKUDOU-, Sep 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name change.
    New IGN:Meticulous

Axea likes this.
  2. Please read post #750 regarding name change

3. Sign me up ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป

4. Lemonade wanna sign up hihi

5. They have a sign-up format ๐Ÿ˜… please follow so they can include you in the last hope list

6. Here is the correct format ๐Ÿ˜…

7. IGN: Ghost
    Stats: 156 mcs ( 22m str / 134m intel)
    I have read and agreed to all the rules stated for the SF war 2020

:D add me to last hopes list thingy plz & ty

8. Due to some unavoidable techinical error that may have cause issues in the earlier released roster, I would like to apologize on behalf of my team and myself for the mistakes. Therefore after verifying and correcting it we now release the official roster for the modcrate war 2020. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Infamous, Meanie, Muschi and 6 others like this.
  9. My tag apparently hasnโ€™t updated but I got the notification yesterday honey ๐Ÿ™„ or I wouldnโ€™t have asked.

10. [​IMG]
    Says October 2016 in forum ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ can't be 5 years if only 4 in forum js

Meanie and -SakuraHime- like this.
  11. Hii, it probably showed the 5 years icon on the notification but have you checked how many days it said exactly? That way we can make sure.

I think the icon shows the number 5 regardless, but the number of days stated with it should be correct ๐Ÿ’•

12. Sometimes I noticed that thereโ€™s a glitch with the year awards. It shows up as 5 in the icon in your notifs, but isnโ€™t correct.

Just check your actual awards showcase though! You have a four year award in there.

13. -Smoove-
    50mcs
    I have read and agreed to all rules stated for the SF war 2020
    Add me to the last Hope list

14. Youโ€™re totally right. Thanks for explaining it without being condescending. โค๏ธ

15. Wow I made it. Thank you and see y'all ๐Ÿ˜Ž

16. IGN:. GroinApart
    STATS: 30.5mcs
    Sign me up please and thank you ๐Ÿ’•

17. IGN: GroinApart
    STATS: 30.5mcs
    I have read and agreed to all the rules stated for the SF war 2020.
    Please add me if there a spot ๐Ÿ’•

18. I'm was on the first post but im not on the image after teams reorganized? Couldn't match me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.