Been a while since i made a thread about this

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PromiscuityPersonified, Oct 5, 2020.

1. The kids are the future economy. Why not make them aware now? Also its not advertising.

I'm a visionary, you're a fool. That's the difference

2. It has made some people rich. But the thing about bitcoin is, it's has the network effect, when its adopted by the masses, you will see the difference. It's not meant for personal gains, but freedom for the masses. I will be more than happy to go in details and answer whatever questions you may have to the best of my ability

3. Top tier promotion

4. What in tarnation

5. Oh you're Hailey

6. The one and only 💅

7. Hi hailey

Muschi likes this.
  8. Hi

9. You're not a visionary. You're advertising for free... with no benefits or mutual respect. You're a fool.

I'm a trolling entity beyond comprehension

10. It wasn't me. OP did it. His bitcoin obsession transitioned into a dark being and possessed my keyboard. Or whatever lie works

Muschi likes this.
  11. Guys, it's spelt Hayleigh. Don't be rude to my friend kthx

12. [​IMG]

RoseMilkTea and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. "advertising". Go back to school and learn your words. I'm educating, not advertising

14. You're moved by what a great friend I am, right? I can be pretty excellent once in a while

Muschi likes this.
  15. Go back to school? Damn. Stock hit you hard huh?

16. Nah. Actually I made some money from stocks which i can use to pay your school fees

17. Can you pay mine pwease

18. School fees? Is it crack? Heroin?

I owe no one anything. If you think I'm dumb enough to end up with school fees like these dumbasses... then you're wrong.

19. Fun fact for you: every government/central bank issued currency is debt, every penny of it,which means each unit of whatever currency you use is owed to the central banks. You dont even know the world youre leaving in, dumbass