POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Tap the massive thing that says dorm on the home page then you will see it. Your tutorial also showed you

2. Random drop from.boxes or buy with real money. Tokens. Look at my showcase and you will see them. Gold coin with chair on it

MaatinNeru likes this.
  3. What are these crystal shards? Why do we need to collects these? For avi or something else? Thankyou

4. Side quest drops. Ata is fuckd n changed how it works for this hunt

5. It is for the side story. One of each shard color will combine into a seance crystal, and the seance crystal is the item you need to collect for the side story to progress

Muschi likes this.
  6. I had extra invites leftover from last hunt, how do I get my ecs refunded? I remember seeing something about it but I forgot 😅

7. Send a help ticket and ask ata about it

Muschi likes this.
  8. For items like the unspooky halloween decorations or the autumn spice cocktail, are the same items used every year and thats how people can get so many of them? Or is there something else theyre doing?

9. No, same items are not used. Everyone starts from zero at the beginning of a hunt. Some people have lots of it already because they are either joining cat clubs or opening boxes.

tobysheil, Muschi and Sansa like this.
  10. Is anyone else receiving the opposite gender for avis every hunt? I've always worn a female avi and now only get the male avis and it is persuading me not to play. Is it just me?

11. Avatars received from boxes are completely random, sorry about your unlucky streak :(

Muschi and Day like this.
  12. How do you delete your account since deleting the game doesn't do that?

-moon_goddess- likes this.
  13. Ugh!!!!! Can anyone tell me how to find the post for the new combination with the sticks, exit signs, lipstick, etc...I can't EVER just search and find anything when I need to.

14. I don’t think all the new combos are available yet, but when they are you’ll find them here.

Muschi likes this.
  15. You cant ata took that ability out years ago

Muschi likes this.
  16. That doesn't have the calculator or sticks etc either? Just the old old combinations or did I not go far enough

17. You have to look at the most recent post and the bottom of the list

Muschi likes this.
  18. how meany chibis is 1bento worth

19. Technically 40. However many people try to exchange them for less.

Muschi likes this.
  20. 36-38